1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Tired During the Afternoon

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I had a reasonably productive morning but come the morning I felt very tired. Does anyone how to have more energy in the afternoon?

2. Lack of energy can depend on so many things... but one thing that helped me is B12 vitamins. I went through a period where I was just super tired all the time and I didn't know why. I had some other symptoms as well, like my arms and hands felt numb and tingly pretty often. When I looked up my symptoms, one of the suggestions was a B12 deficiency. I looked up a list of foods that are high in B12, because I would rather get it naturally than take supplements, but all of them were either things I really don't like, or things that I don't want to add more of to my diet because they aren't particularly healthy. So I decided to start taking the vitamins instead, and it helped me sooooo much! I Actually stopped taking them for a while, but I'm going to start again, because I've been very fatigued the last week or so.

But there are plenty of other reasons you could be tired, and ways to fix that... eat healthy, eat more vegetables (particularly greens), drink more water, exercise regularly (even just a quick 10 minute thing can boost your energy back up). A lot of times I feel really tired in the evenings, but it's way too early to go to sleep, so I force myself to just get up and do something instesd of sitting on the couch watching TV or something, and I almost always feel re-energized pretty quickly.

Also, naps can be helpful if you take them for the right amount of time and don't over do it. You can use this as a guide if you choose:
    [​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.