1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Manny

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Manny1998, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Manny1998

Manny1998 Fapstronaut

Hi dear friends. I am new here. I am 19 years old thin boy. Can you help me overcome my addiction please ?

2. Hey Manny! Welcome!

You are among friends - read the intro. You can download it from the main page.

To answer you question directly, yes. On this site is information and a community that can help. You are in the right place. Any man 19 years old should be able to decide if no pmo is right for himself.

3. Manny1998

Manny1998 Fapstronaut

I am 19 years old but did an excess amount of masturbation. I ll do it daily, sometimes twice or thrice. I am also thin due to this. I dont eat foods that much too. I am afraid of my sperm counts now? Has it decreased??

4. Manny,

First take a deep breath. You can find help here.

Sperm count decreases with excessive masturbation. But, men produce up to 500,000 sperm per ejaculation. So, if you decrease the amount of masturbation, sperm count should go back up.

As to why you are so thin. Way too much masturbation could make you not interested in finding pleasure in other things like eating or friends. So, try less pmo and see if it helps.

If you are really worried, see a doctor. A physical most likely will not find anything wrong that spending less time pmo and more time in the real world won't fix.

5. Manny1998

Manny1998 Fapstronaut

Okay thank you. I am not seeing a doctor. Its out of box seeing doctor for this issues in my community. I am changing my lifestyle.. Less pmo nd good foods. How long it takes for sperm count to increase if decreased? Is there any cause that makes deceased sperm count due to excess masturbating never increases?

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

7. Manny1998

Manny1998 Fapstronaut

Have to restrain for at least 7 days...

8. Manny,

Don't see the doctor because of your pmo. See the doctor because you are so thin and have no appetite.

First, give no pmo a chance for the 7 days that is your goal. See if your interest in food comes back. If so, then you have your answer. If not, a trip to the doctor, to find out why you are so thin, would be prudent.

9. Manny1998

Manny1998 Fapstronaut

Oh thats a good idea. But it's not completely no interest in food, its just my brain. I i really want i can eat well. I hope i will do well. Btw i dont look matured too due to less foods and pmo. I want to look like a man with thick beard and strong body. Can i get that by good food? And avoiding pmo?

10. Manny,

You will. Yes to get strong and big you need to eat. If pmo is stopping you from eating, then NoFap will get you eating again.

About looking strong like a man - that will happen, you are a man. But, at 19 years old, it will take time.

Spending more time out enjoying life instead of in your room doing m will also build confidence.

L

11. Manny1998

Manny1998 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your advice..... And motivation.

12. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut