1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't stop

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by beggar15, Sep 19, 2017.

1. beggar15

beggar15 New Fapstronaut

Hey all, joining nofap to try to bust this addiction/habit. Have tried for years without success. I have periods of freedom, but always find myself back at ground zero. The shame of it causes me to frequently avoid social engagements. I spend most of my time home alone. I'm in grad school and want to start developing a career, but this behavior is starting to consume my energy and take away my life. Thus far on my own my willpower hasn't been enough, so hopefully the community will help.

2. VanillaMacDre

VanillaMacDre Fapstronaut

Know how you feel, sometimes facing the real world looks like a scary thing when u can be comfortable watching P, but in the end you know you are just destroying your life. Wish you the best luck and I hope the community helps you

beggar15 likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?