1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90+ days and a weight loss story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by PlasticBoy, Sep 13, 2017.

1. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

Things ive noticed about nofap:
    -
    My morning wood is back, and its harder than ever before.
    - I feel more confident
    - My penis doesnt seem small anymore
    - I actually talked to a girl without any fear
    - Since i stopped masturbating, i lost my interest for smoking and im smoke free for 2m 15days ( I used to maturbate around 5-6 times per day)
    - I started going do the gym regularly
    - Started taking care about my body and my chlotes
    - Learned how to cook, and now i can prepare my own food and buy groceries
    - I have more self respect
    - I finally got courage to get a new haircut and got some positive reactions out of people from my college (Its a small class only 14 people there)
    - Found a job, minimum wage but who cares atleast i have my own money
    - Im not that bad looking as i thought, recieved couple compliments from people i know.

Weight loss:

Im 190 cm tall (6'2ft) and i used to weight 105kg (231lbs) i was a fat motherfucker. After couple months without any fast food, instant noodles, less sugar and no coca-cola i finally managed to get to 84kg (185lbs). I feel proud, because back when i started this journey i couldnt even do 25 ab crunches and now im sitting on around 200 per day which is a huge achievement for me. Before this i was always wearing baggy pants that didnt fit me good because of my size and i can finally walk into a store without any shame and buy jeans or pants that i really like. Girl that works in the mall told me that they had some SLIM fit jeans that would look good on me i was so shocked and i felt like a winner for the first time in many years. Couple months ago i couldnt even imagine that i would wear slim jeans...

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. PedroCalrissian

PedroCalrissian Fapstronaut

Congrats on the weight loss!

PlasticBoy likes this.
  3. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

4. Salvo

Salvo Fapstronaut

Well done bro

PlasticBoy likes this.
  5. Tekren

Tekren Fapstronaut

Congrats man, no doubt that you always have been great and beautiful - you just allowed yourself to see it :cool:

PlasticBoy likes this.
  6. Love your story bro!! Keep up the good work :)

PlasticBoy likes this.
  7. A Better Me

A Better Me New Fapstronaut

Awesome job! It's inspiring to see how much positive change comes from giving up PMO. I just joined the site, but I've read so many accounts of how fixing this has helped people improve other parts of their life. Really makes me excited to give this a go!

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. SanityOverVanity

SanityOverVanity Fapstronaut

Very well done, friend.

I'm 188cm and currently weigh around 110kg. Trying to get sub 90kg. This was hugely motivating!

Can you go into more depth about your diet and workout routine please?

9. Exploited

Exploited Fapstronaut

Amazing progress man! I can't even imagine such a change so fast. I wish you luck in any future endeavor you tackle!

PlasticBoy likes this.
  10. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Congrats!

I am especially proud of you of finding a job even it's minimal wage. You have no idea how profound A JOB could change you! It takes your mind away and makes you in the "contribute" mode. And that 50-pound-plus weight loss is just gold! I can't believe some much change can happen in three months!

LordReshi7121999 likes this.
  11. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

Well honestly i was fasting most of the time. I didnt use any diet, i just ate so little. I think my intake was around 1200kcal per day (which is extremly low) and sometimes when i was busy i didnt even eat for a day. So my advice is to eat less, drink alot of green tea and water. You can pm me if you want some more info.

12. Exploited

Exploited Fapstronaut

I did the same thing when I decided to lose some weight. I found that it's easier for me to eat less meals than eat less in each meal. Please at least try to start eating a well balanced diet though, our methods aren't very healthy.

13. dopecry

dopecry Fapstronaut

C
    Congrats, that's a nice way of shifting your energy to gym.

14. The Prince of Persia

The Prince of Persia Fapstronaut

Congratulation
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational story.

15. You are proof that we can be whatever we want to be.

16. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

Glad to see you doing so great! Well done, keep it up ;)

17. Admonius

Admonius Fapstronaut

This is so awesome! Congratulations!