1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HOT GIRL AT GYM

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MrMojoRisin, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

I'm just saying a LOT of girls lie about having a boyfriend because they didn't want to give their number out. The fact that he didn't get the number means she isn't interested. What he needs to do is gain her interest to at least a friend level. Then get her number. Then find out if she really has a boyfriend. Hope that clarifies everything.

Fork2323 likes this.
  2. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

Lol bro I study this shit..

VanillaMacDre and Third_Eye like this.
  3. Either way, she isn't interested, so move on. Why would you want to coerce someone into liking you when they didn't like you to begin with? Find someone who actually likes you, not someone to manipulate into it.

4. And yeah, a lot of girls lie about having a boyfriend. But a lot of girls have boyfriends, too. So there's no reason to just assume she's lying. Especially if she's attractive and fit and nice. Not hard to believe she would be in a relationship already.

Saskia Simone and Son of a Bitch like this.
  5. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

Lol are you like 12? So when a woman pushes up on a man just because he is rich, isn't that "manipulation"? You can make someone like you, & naturally. Most of the time attraction is not about what you say, but how you say it, and how you show it.

Fork2323 and VanillaMacDre like this.
  6. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

Oh please. The way he said it I assumed she said that as an excuse. Okay. Let's say she does have a boyfriend? It's still an excuse, cause they can be friends.

7. Sure is. Funny thing about manipulative people... they can be male or female. Not sure what this has to do with anything I said.

Yes, correct, you assumed. I assumed differently. Either way, doesn't matter. She clearly isn't interested in him, so how about showing a little respect and leaving the girl alone.

Son of a Bitch likes this.
  8. Okay well just for the hell of it, how would you do it? Bc I think it would be mad hard bc she sounds like SHE knows she's attractive and not into him at all? If I was in his situation and really liked this chick, then I know how I would go about it but it just sounds like he thinks she's just really hot.

9. It seems it's difficult for some guys here to understand the simple concept of respecting someone's choice to not be interested. There's a big difference between persistence and stupidity. If she was throwing signals and hints then sure, be persistent; however, if she's not giving you any fucking signs then respect her decision. It's not that fucking hard, plus she's doing you a favor by saying no. She's allowing you to not waste anymore time pursuing someone who isn't interested.

Lastly, this idea that it's okay for you to assume she's using the "boyfriend" line as an excuse is a fucked up mentality which shows you either have issues with rejection or with trust. Either way, it needs to be worked on. If she says she has a boyfriend then you must accept that that is her situation. And finally, if that is her situation why would you want to pursue her further? It's like the golden rule of treating others as you would like to be treated is thrown out the window because of some entitled selfish bullshit. Would you want someone doing this to your future girlfriend if she had already politely refused someone's advances? How many of you, if this was happening to your girl, wouldn't offer to go to the gym and teach a pushy motherfucker a lessen in manners?

Confident guys can be told no and move on with their lives. Creepy guys can't. It's not rocket science.

10. [​IMG]

11. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

Ok. I'm not going to argue with you any further. Goodnight

VanillaMacDre likes this.
  12. daveplaysguitar90

daveplaysguitar90 Fapstronaut

I would just leave it alone. The gym is generally a pretty bad place to try and meet women because like you said, they're there to workout. But if another girl there sparks your interest, maybe try to become friends first before going for the phone number. And for the love of God, REMEMBER THEIR NAME!!! lol, that happens to all of us at some point.

13. I'm not assuming jack diddly.

1. She said she had a boyfriend.
    This means she's not interested. Plus why would you want a woman who would cheat on her boyfriend?
    2. It's been 5-6 months later and he said he wants to talk, but she's very into her routine. She's obviously not oblivious that he's still there since they see each other, so no activity/signals for 5-6 months other than she's into her routine? Hmm. My common sense would lead me to the conclusion that she's still not interested. I know this is hard for self-proclaimed 18 yr old relationship guru to understand, but I have faith you'll get it someday.

14. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

@TheAwhit
    I don't think it's a good idea to pressure a girl into getting her number. It would be annoying. Just like if you weren't interested in a girl, you don't want her to pressure her.

daveplaysguitar90 likes this.
  15. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

I have no problem with this statement as it is true. Both of you misunderstood my point. By miles. I know this lady who REFUSED to give her now husband her number. Take that in. The problem with guys like YOU is you give in, and you give up to early. Respect her choice to not be interested with you, but also realize that a lot of times you gave up too quickly with different girls. Different girls show attraction in different ways. What if she doesn't have a boyfriend when/ if he approaches again? A lot
    of girls lie about having boyfriends, as I said. And even IF nothing happens, what happens if they become friends? What if that creats some kind of opportunity for them? People give up too early sometimes. And this site isn't about giving up. So many guys have said that they had to literally chase down the girl of their dreams. There's a difference between a creep, and someone willing to fight for something or a person they genuinely love. Goodnight

16. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Again, what if she's not interested? You can't force someone to give you their number. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

17. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

Read my last post where I explain what I'm talking about better. I can guarantee you I know more about female and male psychology that you. Don't get mad now. It's just life. Young people can remember and store information too. On that note have a goodnight. I don't know why you're mad as this is a simple discussion. Keep moving on and quitting early in life if you want.

18. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

There's way more important things I need to worry about, and I am definitely not mad. PM me and tell me all about the male and female psychology the next time you get on Nofap. Good night

19. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

We're not forcing anyone to do anything. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but too many guys quit too early. That's all i'm trying to say.

20. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

That wasn't for you..