1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hurricane Irma

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by daveplaysguitar90, Sep 7, 2017.

1. daveplaysguitar90

daveplaysguitar90 Fapstronaut

Anyone else in the danger zone of this monstrosity? What are your plans? How are you preparing? And finally, let's do a safety check when it's all over! Best wishes!

2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I'm probably just gonna move out of town, to preserve my life and my families life.

3. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

The time to leave florida was yesterday, depending how far south.Good luck leaving at the last minute with everyone else leaving at last minute.

4. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

As long as I'm alive, why should I give a f**k if it's the last minute?

5. CompulsiveCrab

Because the storm will catch in traffic...

6. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Why are you insulting me because of this? Who the f**k are you to tell me off like this? Welcome to my ignore list.

CompulsiveCrab likes this.
  7. daveplaysguitar90

Unfortunately it's not being recommended to leave the state anymore. The roads are severely backed up, there's a major gas shortage and the updated track has it moving up the center of the whole peninsula. You'd be a sitting duck. Best thing to do if you're not already in a hurricane-safe building is to go to a shelter. Hope you guys stay safe!

8. CompulsiveCrab

You asked a question. idiot

FML likes this.
  9. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Thanks man. I'll probably go to a shelter or hospital.

10. daveplaysguitar90

Yeah I'm just south of the Tampa Bay area, on the bright side it might downgrade to a CAT3 by the time it gets here lol.

Third_Eye likes this.
  11. CompulsiveCrab

12. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Well you didn't have to talk to me the way you did, idiot. You're on my ignore list, so don't even bother replying to me again.

13. CompulsiveCrab

14. daveplaysguitar90

Meh, got out of there alive a few hours ago. Scary place to be at night when they re-stock.

15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

The lines to get plywood are insane.

16. daveplaysguitar90

Well, she's outta here now and we're all fine! Our house and my parents' (a mobile home) came out of it with no damage. The eyewall just missed us by about 30-40 miles I think. A lot of down trees and some roof damage around here. We're currently without power, but hopefully having it restored today. How did you hold up Third_Eye?