1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Circumcision

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Aug 11, 2017.

1. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

I'm shooting for 365 days. Perhaps I'll make a deal with myself and agree to buy something or vacation somewhere exotic if i reach my goal.

2. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

I thought it was well balanced. It is obviously a polarizing debate. On the one hand you have people who are convinced it is hurting babies. On the other people who are convinced it is not.
    For me the issue is one of parental vs. state control. (I don't believe it is harmful in the slightest - except for mishaps - and in fact studies show manifold health benefits.) I tend to be Libertarian and believe the State should stay out of my and other peoples business without very, very good reason.

3. im just thinking about it. i think theres a difference between being circumcised as a baby and as an adult and there are differences betweeen men and preferences over many areas, and i believee penises and each mans body is different.
    i think that circumcised men dont realize what theyre claiming to be missing s o why miss it. igy said u cant get these so called nerve enddings back even if u stretch the foreskin to "normal" if ure already circ'd.
    also girls havve more pleasure in general than men even if ure circ'd or not circ'd.

i dont believe all the nerve endings are in one piece of skin, i believee theyre on the frenulum ( which can be opted to not remove). girls can come by two or one or the other ways, from a g spot inside or near the outside, or from the clit being stimulated.
    if u remove a girls clit ure removing a possible orgasm maybe even vaginal o's as well. not many women orgasm as is. ..
    guys can only come one way( apart from having their prostates stimulated).. if u get circ'd as a kid u can still O
    but its most likely that if u get circ'd,as an adult u will b more prone to have issues, but u can most likely still O
    im just saying both ways u can most likely still o where as its a large risk for a females orgasm if u remove the clit.

a girls clitoral hood doesnt carry many diseases as mens uncirc'd d's do.
    (p.s in general men are more known to carry, be carriers, stds than girls in general circd or non circ'd )
    a girls hood is easier to clean than a mans hood.
    if u removed a girls hood, the clit is sooo sensitive its like more sensitive than a guys head (idk maybe itd get more unsensitive rubbing against elements)
    a guys penis head has a strong skin if the hoods removed. it doesnt look like scar tissue (if its been circ'd) and it doesnt get raw from the (correct) underpants being rubbed against it.
    but i think if u removed a girls c hood then the clit would get raw and stuff would be more prone to happen to our c's
    if u removed girls labias dirt would get into our vaginas, i believe, but its self cleansing but it doesnt get much dirt in there.
    we already collect dirt on insides of the labias and its easier to clean than a males hood.

but idk because ive read some men who were circd's as adults said that the frenulum was mostly scar tissue ,was sensitive and hurt ,like a dull pain as scars have, and also that when having erections or during sex it hurt a lot bc it was tight (and the scar tissue is sensitive ) and they lost most sexual sensation ( a while after the surgery, awhile after even enjoying some of the sex)
    ive heard that the bare head /foreskin pulled back against the vagina wall felt good as opposed to with a hood and ive also read its not as good inside as with the hood intact

i think that therres a difference between being circ'd as an adult/older male (fully formed/grown and everything) than a baby or young boy whose still growing i think the circ grows with the baby boy more naturally and healthily, works in pair with the growth of the penis. compared to when the circ is performed as an older/adult male, where the penis is already formed fully and being used.
    i also believe that it really depends on how MUCH skin is circumcised off the D ! maybe theres a difference in the quantity maybe it doesnt need to be that much since ive seen circ'd men have a lot of skin even when fully erect and are able to do and it naturally does the hooded thing when doing ssexual things, i t just doesnt stay hooded naturally when limp.

i dk @ n @ :oops:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  4. Those are good points and in anti any medical procedure for non medical reasons esp on a baby. But even cut guys have the pink skin below the glands that is supposed to be the inside of the foreskin. This skin is no longer as exposed on me it's just bunched up at the glands. Also it is more sensitive now

5. I have noticed that the base of my glands are a different color now. It's smoother and lighter and more sensitive. The sensitivity could just be due to new skin

6. I wish that I was circumcised. Being uncircumcised made it easy af to fap, as opposed to needing a lubricate of some sort(?) to do the deed.

7. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

I'm circumcised. Wish I wasn't. It's just not natural to cut off a piece of my dick. End of story.

And if I ever have a kid he won't be circumcised.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  8. Exactly! :eek: There is so much misinformation in this post it is hard to know where to start. To be honest, there are so many wrong, irrelevant and misleading statements, I can't be bothered to go through it line by line. But I will make this clear...

You state repeatedly that this, that or the other (including different parts of female genitalia - not relevant btw), is easier to clean than under a foreskin. I will give you the benefit of the doubt because as a woman you haven't got one and have been heavily influenced in your opinion by pro-circumcision literature and opinions. However, nothing could be easier than cleaning a foreskin. Like all the pro-circumcision propaganda, you make a big deal out of a simple matter of hygiene. If a man cannot clean a piece of folded skin then he is either lazy or a tramp.

9. Two thirds of men have a foreskin. I empathise with you for yours being sliced off without your consent. It is just awful.

10. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Sometimes I wish I wasn't but can't change that now.

11. it does have to do with it because others r gonna be like why is one mutilation and the other not. so i was just laying it both on the table and comparing. i was jus comparing and thinking outloud for all to see. i dont have a side. not really. but it does look like shit

12. This is not the question in this thread. Circumcision happens routinely to many newborn US males.

Nobody starts slicing off the clitoral hood or labia immediately after birth.

RedPillRebooter likes this.
  13. its been done to plenty of females as well actually. maybe not in the u.s for the most part. but it happens .
    anyways im quite aware of what the topics about. i posted that bc if i said i believe in male circumcision someone would come along and say then females should be too. like i said i was just thinking out loud no sides. i posted what i wanted to post.

14. Dake1963

Dake1963 Fapstronaut

My general understanding is that the foreskin sticking to the glans is normal till about the age of six.

15. li_89_am

li_89_am Fapstronaut

As someone uncircumsized, which is normal here in the UK, I never realised circumsized men felt this way. I guess I just thought it was something you didn't really notice because you hadn't known any different. Interesting to know that a lot of you would be uncircumsized if you could choose and perhaps it is wrong to take that choice away...

16. Other women say the opposite - that they prefer uncircumcised guys (it's not as rough feeling). Anyway let's just say there are pros and cons either way!

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Dude, I thought I was the only freak, who had this problem as a kid!!
    I actually had to put some ointment onto it for a few weeks for it to get unstuck.
    Fortunately everything is alright now.

And now back to topic:
    I am not circumcised and I very much prefer it that way.
    The way I see it, circumcision is a purely cosmetic thing. Just like some women in vietnam for example, who put lots of golden rings around their neck and stetch it that way. Or some african tribes, who stretch their lips to fit a huge plate in it.
    Does not have a real advantage, but it is a cultural thing, so people of that culture prefer it that way.

Of course this gets justified afterwards. People claim circumcision is "cleaner" or healthier. Just like some people claim that the rings of the kayan people are for protection against tigers. Both is pretty much ridiculous.

dsr81 likes this.
  18. daveplaysguitar90

daveplaysguitar90 Fapstronaut

I'm uncircumcised and struggle with phimosis (tightening of foreskin at the tip, worsened by improper masturbation I'm sure). I can retract it most of the time for peeing, washing, etc. but with an erection, forget about it. I will possibly need surgery witch requires a slit down the top to expand the phimoic ring if stretching and ointments don't work after so long. Moral of the story, there's pros and cons to being uncut.

19. So you can retract for peeing but not when erect? Why would improper masturbation make it worse? Also, Can't you stretch it out? What age should you be able to retract?