1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
wasisapowerfulword
Last Activity:
Apr 3, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 6, 1991 (Age: 33)
Part Time Worker, Hopeful Student

Share This Page

wasisapowerfulword

New Fapstronaut, Female, 33

Rebooting. Again. It was a decent week, but I messed up today after three days of strength. Mar 24, 2017

wasisapowerfulword was last seen:
Apr 3, 2017
    1. wasisapowerfulword
      wasisapowerfulword
      Rebooting. Again. It was a decent week, but I messed up today after three days of strength.
    2. wasisapowerfulword
      wasisapowerfulword
      Resetting today. I want a year or two with no PMO. I want to be clean and free again. Low control today, P, M and phonesex, feeling foggy.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 6, 1991 (Age: 33)
    Part Time Worker, Hopeful Student
    Started PMO-ing my Junior Year of college when I dropped out of college to be my mom's primary caretaker in her losing battle with cancer. Started with soft-core YouTube videos and graduated to hard-core stuff when I left the Christian school I attended. I have used Covenant Eyes, and the NoFap Emergency and counter apps. I recommend all of them. My longest streak since addiction was four and a half months. I want this so I can look a man in the eye and see a soul, look my future husband in the eye and know that I'm clean and look my God in the eye and not be ashamed.