1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wolves of Wisdom's Recent Activity

1. Wolves of Wisdom liked Recovering Writer's post in the thread Fighting The Fear Of Failure.

I recently used the Panic Button and was brought to a quote that said something like "You never fail until you fail to try again." It...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:47 PM
  2. Wolves of Wisdom replied to the thread Fighting The Fear Of Failure.

I can really understand this take. Lately I'm feeling true failure is not being able to tackle anything ever again. I guess death? Or...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  3. Wolves of Wisdom liked Recovering Writer's post in the thread Fighting The Fear Of Failure.

I really struggle with fear of failure. I think a lot of people do. It doesn't feel good to fail. You put in effort and time and every...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  4. Wolves of Wisdom liked dark red drifter vessel's post in the thread Fighting The Fear Of Failure.

From you handle I assume you write. If you feel you have issues with failing, maybe try a creative endeavour you have no skill in, at...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  5. Wolves of Wisdom replied to the thread What way do you take your cold showers?.

Full Max cold when I'm facing a nasty urge though.

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:20 PM
  6. Wolves of Wisdom replied to the thread What way do you take your cold showers?.

I don't do it gradually from hot but like maybe from mid temperature or slightly coldish already.

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:18 PM
  7. Wolves of Wisdom liked Ghost️'s post in the thread What way do you take your cold showers?.

[MEDIA]

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:18 PM
  8. Wolves of Wisdom liked Itsuki's post in the thread What way do you take your cold showers?.

Shrinkage, DUHHHH

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:17 PM
  9. Wolves of Wisdom replied to the thread What way do you take your cold showers?.

Lol a bit.

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:17 PM
  10. Wolves of Wisdom liked Kmob62's post in the thread You have to learn how to deal with critiscim.

With Nofap comes a far greater IDGAF attitude. So while i agree with what you are saying, luckily your natural ability to deal with...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:15 PM
  11. Wolves of Wisdom liked Khri$$ Javan's post in the thread You have to learn how to deal with critiscim.

The longer you go on your seed retention /pmo journey, you will notice people around you will start to envy you a little bit, It could...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:15 PM
  12. Wolves of Wisdom liked USER_ERROR's post in the thread What is this? - Fallout trailer.

turned out to be decent

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  13. Wolves of Wisdom liked Joseph Campbell's post in the thread Sharing your hobbies here.

If possible, get a pet!

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  14. Wolves of Wisdom liked Eritede's post in the thread Sharing your hobbies here.

I have a variety of hobbies, but lately, traveling has become my passion. I've found that each trip brings its own unique experiences...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  15. Wolves of Wisdom liked Meshuga's post in the thread Need advice and help on this.

If they work for your feet, I wouldn’t give a damn

Apr 17, 2024