1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Urðr
Last Activity:
Feb 15, 2024
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 10, 2003 (Age: 20)

Share This Page

Urðr

Fapstronaut, Male, 20, from Japan

Urðr was last seen:
Feb 15, 2024
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 280 DAYS on your extraordinary journey without pmo in your life ! :-)) Stay positive, stay committed, and stay strong ! Well done !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend :) 300 DAYS is so close!
        Nov 2, 2018
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      276 DAYS already on your awesome journey away from pmo ! :-)) BIG congratulations my young friend, keep going, you're unstoppable ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend, I was extremely busy these days, but I'm really glad that you were keeping helping me, I appreciate from bottom of my heart!
        Nov 2, 2018
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my young friend !:-)) Congratulations on reaching 9 MONTHS/ 270 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pmo in your life! :-)) My deepest respect buddy, you rock ! :-)) Stay positive, keep moving forward, stay strong !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend, I cannot believe this, but it actually happens, and I think it's all because of you that I'm able to achieve 3/4 of 365-days challenge!
        Nov 2, 2018
        Beamer and KurosuX like this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      265 DAYS on your awesome journey without pmo, well done ! :-)) Keep moving forward, you're doing great, stay strong dear friend ! Well done !
      1. Urðr, KurosuX and spaces like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend :) I again appreciate your inspiration!
        Oct 19, 2018
        KurosuX and Beamer like this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      261 DAYS buddy, well done ! :-)) Great to see you do this, you rock ! :-)) Keep up the good work, and stay strong my friend ! :-)) Enjoy your weekend !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend :D I'm feeling awesome!
        Oct 19, 2018
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      255 beautiful pmo free DAYS dear friend, so awesome, congratulations! :-)) I'm very proud of you for getting this far, you're doing excellent, stay on the path my friend! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend ;) This habit is actually getting more and more automatically!
        Oct 7, 2018
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 250 DAYS on your ongoing journey without pmo in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay dedicated, and stay strong !
      1. KurosuX, Urðr, spaces and 3 others like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Yesssssss thank you my friend, I did it but I must not forget the fact that I wouldn't be able to reach each goals without you. I again appreciate for your inspiration!
        Oct 4, 2018
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Well done my young friend, 245 DAYS bagged already ! :-)) Keep going , you're doing awesome, stay strong !
      1. KurosuX, Urðr and spaces like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend! This habit is becoming automatically, my journey is not going to stop at all!
        Sep 27, 2018
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, i'm happy to see you're still pushing through, awesome ! :-)) Congratulations on your awesome streak of 241 DAYS buddy, keep moving forward, you rock ! :-)) Enjoy the weekend !
      1. KurosuX, Urðr, spaces and 1 other person like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        I really appreciate it, my friend :) I feel comfortable realistically. The 250th day is so close!
        Sep 26, 2018
    10. KurosuX
      KurosuX
      220日間までなんてすごいです。頑張ってください!Look forward to seeing you hit 365!
      1. Urðr likes this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        うれしい、がんばります I hope you're doing fine too ;) (btw, are you Japanese?)
        Sep 4, 2018
      3. KurosuX
        KurosuX
        日本人じゃないですが、日本語が勉強した人なんです。I will try my best, too!
        Sep 4, 2018
        Beamer and Urðr like this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, i hope your exams are going as well as your streak here! :-)) BIG congratulations on reaching 220 DAYS without pmo ! :-)) Great work, keep moving forward!
      1. Urðr and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend!! :) 250 days is coming nearer. My biggest exam is going to be held on around Feb 10, so I wonder how can I approach to it after 365 DAYS streak
        Sep 2, 2018
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 215 awesome DAYS on your path to freedom without pmo! :-)) Keep going now, you rock buddy ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Well done!
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend ;) I really appreciate that you're always being here.
        Aug 30, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi there my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 210 DAYS on your amazing and freeing journey without pmo in your young life! :-)) Stay dedicated, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Urðr and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend, but sorry for sending replies to you all together, for it's because I have some examinations.
        Aug 30, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 205 DAYS on your path to freedom towards a happy future, awesome ! :-)) yuo're still doing so well buddy, way to go ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. Urðr and Warrior Within like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend, I'm feeling more comfortable these days, the world is shining brighter through my eyes.
        Aug 30, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my young friend, awesome to see you reach 200 DAYS without pmo in your life! :-)) Big congratulations, you're doing great here, keep moving forward! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! Enjoy this day buddy ! :-))
      1. Urðr, spaces and Warrior Within like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend ! xd
        Next goal is: 250 days!
        Aug 15, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 195 DAYS on your awesome pmo free journey my friend! :-)) Keep going now for 200 DAYS and beyond! :-)) You got this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Well done !
      1. Urðr, Warrior Within and Peace467 like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        thank you my friend ;) it's so close!
        Aug 11, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      190 DAYS free of pmo dear friend, awesome, BIG congratulations ! :-)) Only 10 days away from the big 200 DAYS, way to go ! :-)) Be very poud of yourself, this is a great accomplishment especially for someone that young ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Warrior Within and Urðr like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend :) I'm feeling great and comfortable every day, I don't think that I will give up
        Aug 3, 2018
        Warrior Within and Beamer like this.
    18. TheGoldenEra
      TheGoldenEra
      Ohio gazayimaas, genki deska? Apologies, I cannot write in Japanese yet! How's everything man? I saw the latest BlazBlue game and it had RWBY in it. It reminded me of you hehe XD
      1. Beamer and Urðr like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TheGoldenEra
        Aug 1, 2018
        Beamer and Urðr like this.
      4. Urðr
        Urðr
        wow, it should be an amazing trip (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡
        I heard that foreigners go on trips in long-term against most of Japanese people go on trips for a really short period of time.
        Aug 2, 2018
        Beamer and TheGoldenEra like this.
      5. TheGoldenEra
        TheGoldenEra
        I've already been lol 4 years ago I think it was. It was amazing. I've never actually been away from home for more than maybe 3 weeks so you could say I'm like the Japanese in that sense hehe :D
        Aug 2, 2018
        Urðr and Beamer like this.
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Well done dear friend: 185 DAYS pmo free, that's just awesome ! :-)) Keep moving forward and go for that 1 YEAR and beyond !:-)) You will do this, stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend! It's closer than yesterday, I'll do it :)
        Jul 28, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      180 DAYS , so close to 1/2 YEAR my friend, what an awesome achievement, BIG congratulations ! :-)) Keep adding the days my friend, you will do 1 year and beyond, i'm very sure! :-)) Great job, stay positive, stay strong ! You rock !
      1. Urðr and Warrior Within like this.
      2. Urðr
        Urðr
        Thank you my friend :) Yes, I did it! I believe that I can reach 365 DAYS = 1 YEAR, because I've already reach 1/2 of 1 year. I want to thank you again, and I'll always appreciate all of your warm comments and support!
        Jul 27, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        You're very welcome buddy !:-)) You're already half way, congratulations, you will do this, i'm very sure you will ! :-)) Keep moving forward ! Have a great weekend !
        Jul 27, 2018
        Urðr likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 2003 (Age: 20)

Signature

[​IMG]