1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Tori S.
Last Activity:
Jun 27, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 24, 1997 (Age: 26)

Share This Page

Tori S.

Fapstronaut, Female, 26

Anybody wanna talk? Aug 5, 2016

Tori S. was last seen:
Jun 27, 2017
    1. HappyDaysAreHereAgain
      HappyDaysAreHereAgain
      For an accountability partner, go to the forum for them and start conversations with some of them or post a thread about what kind of a partner you are looking for.
      1. AndySky180 and jesusmysaviour like this.
      2. Tori S.
        Tori S.
        thanks Happy :)
        Mar 4, 2017
        AndySky180 likes this.
    2. AntiqueRevolverGuy
      AntiqueRevolverGuy
      Umm, you seem like a fake female account. Why the hell would you use such a obvious picture of yourself on here?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. vulture175
        vulture175
        wut. she's not real? hmm...
        Aug 27, 2016
      3. AntiqueRevolverGuy
        AntiqueRevolverGuy
        Probably pretty obvious. Her picture seems too, professional. Especially something for a 18 year old.
        Aug 27, 2016
      4. vulture175
        vulture175
        tineye found no reversed results for this pic. so i guess maybe she's real, or maybe he's using this pic from a facebook or a social media's account.
        Aug 27, 2016
    3. Tori S.
      Tori S.
      Anybody wanna talk?
      1. Mr. Mind Right likes this.
      2. Mr. Mind Right
        Aug 5, 2016
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        lets talk !!!!!!! :D
        Aug 5, 2016
      4. BlackKnight
        BlackKnight
        Yeah. PM me
        Aug 5, 2016
    4. Tori S.
      Tori S.
      Anyone wanna chat?
      1. mlang284 likes this.
      2. mlang284
        mlang284
        Whenever I'm online and you want or need to chat, never hesitate, please. I'll listen and offer you encouragement. We will stay strong together!
        Jul 30, 2016
      3. BMW-6er
        BMW-6er
        about what ? haha
        Jul 30, 2016
      4. AntiqueRevolverGuy
        AntiqueRevolverGuy
        Yeah, you can talk to me any time. Just send me a message.
        Jul 30, 2016
    5. AntiqueRevolverGuy
      AntiqueRevolverGuy
      I adore your beauty.
    6. Tori S.
      Tori S.
      Staying Strong! ❤
    7. Tori S.
      Tori S.
      Enjoy every moment life is precious
      1. mlang284 likes this.
      2. mlang284
        mlang284
        We are all learning to enjoy more PMO-free moments in the life we've been given and that's a blessing! Thank you for your thoughts Tori.
        Jul 19, 2016
    8. mlang284
      mlang284
      Hi Tori! I don't know if everyone has their own journal, but updating status is a nice feature for a day to day entry. Wishing you increased inner strength each day! Michael
      1. Tori S. likes this.
    9. mlang284
      mlang284
      Wishing you more and more strength, Tori, as you keep using the site and lean on the support of many who are going through a similar struggle! Best wishes this Tuesday.
    10. mlang284
      mlang284
      Thanks for the nice message, Tori, and so many members here "have your back". We push ahead, we may relapse sometimes, but as we reboot and detox, we have a good path ahead of us with the guidance of this community. Blessings to you. You'll never be alone again in this good effort.
    11. HashMachine
      HashMachine
      Its nice that you( @Tori S.) took a major step to quit such a menial thing in your life, but I would like to tell you that don't leave this thing mid-way. Even if you get a new grip over your life, keep on visiting and helping other fellows here. It'll be very beneficial for all of us.
    12. Tori S.
      Tori S.
      Feeling loved on this site ❤
    13. mlang284
      mlang284
      Wishing you a Sunday of freedom, and enjoyment of healthy and lifegiving activities! I'm on your side and so are many others here.
      I like learning languages as an alternative to PMO. Please let me know if you're interested in this entertaining and useful pursuit!
    14. mlang284
      mlang284
      Wishing you a Sunday of freedom, and enjoyment of healthy and lifegiving activities! I'm on your side and so are many others here.
      I like learning languages as an alternative to PMO. Please let me know if you're interested in this entertaining and useful pursuit!
    15. mlang284
      mlang284
    16. mlang284
      mlang284
    17. mlang284
      mlang284
      The forums are great and I hope you find strength from the groups. I am a good and non-judgmental listener if you need someone to send a message to; please feel free. This battle isn't easy at all (for PMO addicts or those who care about such addicts) and we need all the support we can get, every day!
    18. mlang284
      mlang284
      Hi Tori! Just go to https://nofap.com/forum/index.php for the forums list, and https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?groups/ for the groups (of which you can ask to join those you like). You can also go to your profile page and update your status periodically....some good news, something that's worrying you, etc. I hope this helps! And independent of the reason you're here, I'm glad you joined to gain support.
      1. Tori S. likes this.
      2. Tori S.
        Tori S.
        Thank you :)
        Jul 17, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 24, 1997 (Age: 26)