1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
ThePolisher11
Last Activity:
May 25, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jun 22, 1993 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

ThePolisher11

Fapstronaut, Male, 30

Optimistic! I always am, could be a fault? Maybe an addiction!~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I take myself lightly or I'd go insane lol) May 16, 2018

ThePolisher11 was last seen:
May 25, 2018
    1. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Glad you're here :)
      1. ThePolisher11 likes this.
    2. ThePolisher11
      ThePolisher11
      Optimistic! I always am, could be a fault? Maybe an addiction!~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I take myself lightly or I'd go insane lol)
    3. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hey - I see that you joined NoFap yesterday - Welcome.
      1. ThePolisher11 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 22, 1993 (Age: 30)
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    Caution: I'm talking about fetishes here so I don't have to repeat it elsewhere... it is lewd, you've been warned.

My fetishes started simple and at age 3 just multiple girls, 1 guy oh, and big butts!! By age 12 I developed a futanari fetish, and that was one of my mainstays to this day. From there it bounced around to water sports, and face-sitting, voyeurism.

I'd say within these last 3 years it's been spiraling out of control until I found myself one Saturday morning on round 3 jacking it to chubby/BBW women spreading their ass farting and looking up "saline infusion" or "scrotal inflation" that day ended in about 5 rounds of masturbation. Following day I woke up... still masturbating and just kind of realized "holy shit I really am going to off myself if I don't get better" and so here I am!

Signature

[​IMG]