Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Stopitjack

Fapstronaut, Male

Stopitjack was last seen:
Oct 28, 2018
    1. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Curiosity struck me again. 'Tis the season for cycling, no? Hope you're all over it :)
    2. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Hope you're finding many things to do that are good in life and that you haven't needed to be here for all the greatness in other things :)
    3. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Just checking in, my friend. Hope all is well for you. You are missed.
    4. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      1. Stopitjack and Tiger uppercut! like this.
      2. Stopitjack
        Stopitjack
        I will get there. it is taking awhile thats all. I seriously enjoy reading your journal - i have gone back and read it a few times. Last time was the other day when I saw you told your wife about your fapping. For me I want to do this, but i am very hesitant. It encouraged me and challenges me that i will be able to do this sometime in the near future with my wife.
        Cheers
        Jack
        Oct 19, 2018
        vxlccm likes this.
    5. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Hope all is well with you and yours. May the warmer weather bring much fitness fun!
      1. Applehead likes this.
    6. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      80 days. Keep right on climbing. Great job, Jack. Don't look down. One more rung up the ladder for tomorrow :)
      1. Applehead likes this.
    7. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hey @Stopitjack - thanks for the likes. Congrats on the 74 days! I like to call in 74 twenty four hours in a row.
      1. vxlccm and 2525 like this.
    8. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      A truer compliment cannot be felt than the words you left for me. Your time is appreciated. We all try. You are doing great, keep being true to thine own self.
      1. 2525 and Deleted Account like this.
    9. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      64 days!! Wow, and I mean WOW!!! That's amazing bro! Keep it going :)
      1. vxlccm and I_can_and_I_will like this.
    10. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      You're plenty wise, sir! It takes a house full of people like you to help create NoFap, especially our greatest of all little corners over in 40+. Very glad you're here!
      1. Rising Sun !! and 2525 like this.
    11. Just
      Just
      Thanks for the kind works, what is dongle? Curious what you mean by revisiting at a lower scale? be well, J
    12. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      So you can do in one season what conventional therapy does in 10 years. And it goes deeper than than normal therapy as it goes straight into the heart!
    13. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      Go for constelation therapy, I was abused too and it literaly removed all my pain assosicated with it in one seassion. Now no more shame. Only peace and forgiveness is in my heart. For others and for me. It works like magic and is quick! It relieses long trapped emotions from the body and sets you free to love again.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.”
    M. Scott Peck
    [​IMG]
    I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.