Jun 11, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 28, 1997 (Age: 22)
College Student

Share This Page

Soren K.

Fapstronaut, Male, 22, from Canada

How much more joy-filling it is to pour into others than to be poured into! Beginning to understand the value of posting on others journals. May 7, 2019

Soren K. was last seen:
Jun 11, 2019
    1. Soren K.
      Soren K.
      Sorry that I've been taking a haitus from here. These past few weeks have been extratemporaneously busy with college starting up this week.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend !:-)) Congratulations on reaching already 11 DAYS on your awesome journey towards a pmo free life! :-)) Stay positive,keep moving forward, stay strong !
      1. Tiger uppercut! likes this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching already 1WEEK on your journey towards a better and less compulsive life without pmo! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, and stay strong ! Well done, keep moving forward !
      1. Tiger uppercut! likes this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, you're already back on 5 DAYS without turning to pmo, well done, great start ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS on your journey to a happier and more fulfilling life without pmo !:-)) Stay positive, never stop, and stay strong ! Keep going buddy, you're doing very well !
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching the 3 DAYS milestone on your freeing journey without pmo and towards a happier and more fulfilling life! :-)) Keep moving forward, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. Soren K. and Warrior Within like this.
    7. Soren K.
      Soren K.
      Progress requires taking steps--baby steps.
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, sorry to thee the setback, it happens, i know... Learn why you gave in this time, is there a pattern leading to this, or is it more random ? What tempted you ? Can you avoid it in any way ? What is your plan for next time ? Think about it NOW, and act when needed next time urges strike you! ....
      1. Beamer
        Beamer
        ...Believe in yourself, love yourself, and learn to stay with the discomfort. Once you do it, it's easier to repeat it . Change your approach, because doing the same thing over and over and just restarting is not gonna do it for you! ADAPT ! Stay positive, and stay strong buddy !
        Aug 9, 2018
    9. Soren K.
      Soren K.
      Reality is much more satisfying to the senses than a phone or computer screen.
      1. M.S.H., Beamer, spaces and 5 others like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Always!
        Aug 9, 2018
        Soren K., M.S.H., Beamer and 2 others like this.
    10. Soren K.
      Soren K.
      Man, this is hard -- choosing purpose over comfort.
      1. M.S.H.
        M.S.H.
        Well said... But hard things bear sweet fruits
        Aug 9, 2018
        Soren K., Beamer, spaces and 2 others like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        nicely said
        Aug 9, 2018
        M.S.H., Beamer, spaces and 1 other person like this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your path to freedom my friend! :-)) Keep adding the days, never stop ! :-)) Stay dedicated, stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. M.S.H. likes this.
      2. Soren K.
        Soren K.
        Thanks, Beamer. I know I'm not on here as much anymore, but I am doing well. Just super busy these days.
        Aug 6, 2018
        M.S.H. and Beamer like this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your beautiful pmo free journey my friend !:-)) You're doing great on this streak, now keep going, day by day +1, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. M.S.H. and Warrior Within like this.
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching the 5 DAYS milestone on your freeing journey without pmo in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong, never quit, you can do this !
      1. M.S.H. and Deleted Account like this.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching already 3 DAYS on your freeing journey to a happer life without pmo ! :-)) Stay positive, stay dedicated and persistent, and stay strong ! You can do this my friend, believe in yourself and learn from the past experiences !
      1. M.S.H. and Soren K. like this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend, you reached already 1 WEEK on your pmo free journey, awesome ! :-)) Keep moving forward, you can do this! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Soren K.
        Soren K.
        Yes!!! Up until today, it's been going well. This afternoon/evening I have been facing huge urges and temptations, but staying strong!
        Jul 24, 2018
        M.S.H., Beamer, 2525 and 1 other person like this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS on your path to freedom my friend ! :-)) You started great, now keep adding the days, you know how to do it ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Well done !
      1. M.S.H., Warrior Within and Soren K. like this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching the 3 DAYS milestone on your pmo free journey dear friend! :-)) You made a great start, now keep adding the days and keep moving forward! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Enjoy the weekend !
      1. M.S.H. and Warrior Within like this.
      2. Soren K.
        Soren K.
        Thanks, Beamer! I'm back home for the weekend, visiting family and friends, so it's been good :)
        Jul 21, 2018
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, sorry to see the reset... Get back up the horse and start going now, i know you can do this! Avoid the triggers as much as possible and have a plan ready to distract yourself when they come back! Analyze what you can do differently next time! I'm here for you if you need to talk, keep believing in yourself and never quit! It's too important for your future! Stay strong !
      1. M.S.H. and The Warrior Monk like this.
      2. Soren K.
        Soren K.
        Last night I felt really melancholy after the relapse. Getting on my horse now.
        Jul 17, 2018
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, i read some great actions you took to avoid falling again in your journal, well done ! You can do this buddy, never give up ! Stay strong! The further you go, the better it will work, believe in yourself !
        Jul 17, 2018
        M.S.H. and Soren K. like this.
      4. Soren K.
        Soren K.
        Thank you, Beamer. Your continual encouragement is very meaningful to me.
        Jul 17, 2018
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, you know the lies p is telling us, so next time use your thinking brain to sabotage your emotions before they take over the steering wheel... Stay self aware when you get triggered and reverse the process when there is still time, this means asap! You can do this, just never give up, and keep moving forward! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Soren K., M.S.H. and Warrior Within like this.
    20. Soren K.
      Soren K.
      4% improvements every day
  • About

Birthday:
    May 28, 1997 (Age: 22)
    College Student
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal

Signature

[​IMG]
    Longest streak: 21 days
    The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. (Romans 8:6)