1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
SoggySailor
Last Activity:
Jul 18, 2017
Manage Groups:
IT

Share This Page

SoggySailor

Fapstronaut, Male, from West London

Interesting that St. Paul experienced the same issues, though. The thing with sexual sin is that it destroys our love of self. Jul 17, 2017

SoggySailor was last seen:
Jul 18, 2017
    1. SoggySailor
      SoggySailor
      Interesting that St. Paul experienced the same issues, though. The thing with sexual sin is that it destroys our love of self.
    2. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      That's practically my life's verse :(
      1. mac_walker likes this.
    3. SoggySailor
      SoggySailor
      St. Paul said (and sorry if you're not a Christian): I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
    4. SoggySailor
      SoggySailor
      St. Paul said (and sorry if you're not a Christian):
    5. SoggySailor
      SoggySailor
      Hmmm. Back again.
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    6. SoggySailor
      SoggySailor
      2 Days free. Struggling. I can't work out if I'm more susceptible during depressive episodes or the reverse.
    7. SoggySailor
      SoggySailor
      Hmmm. Thanks, Unas. All sorts of interesting things happening, whicb I shall elaborate on later. Falling asleep right now/
      1. Unas likes this.
    8. SoggySailor
      SoggySailor
      About 3 weeks now. Astonishing!
      1. Unas
        Unas
        Congrats! Please, share your experience with us! Changes, new insights? Hope, you keep it up!
        Aug 9, 2016
      2. SoggySailor
        SoggySailor
        Hey, thanks. I'd write a journal but I can't work out how - and I work in IT - pathetic, isn't it?

TBH it's been worryingly easy - I expect a tough time soon. So much shame in the past I'm scared of a relapse.
        Aug 9, 2016
      3. Unas
        Unas
        I think you've already started one, haven't you? Just start a thread, give it a name and start with your entries like in a normal thread, you can call it "yours" :) and update it whenever you feel like it. People are going to support you.
        Don't worry too much - if you don't miss it, you are ahead of many people :)
        Aug 10, 2016
  • About

IT
    Messed up, addicted to PMO. Depressed - there's a surprise - I wonder how many of us are. Atypical bipolar. Abused as a child - not especially grievously, but it had some effect. Despairing all too often, but I'm a Christian, so there's hope in that. It amazes me how the bible seems to speak to people in our situation.

Happy to be an AP for anyone.

Interact