1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
soelvdollar
Last Activity:
Apr 30, 2023
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jun 18, 1998 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

soelvdollar

Fapstronaut, Male, 25

soelvdollar was last seen:
Apr 30, 2023
    1. kamov
      kamov
      Hello. I wanna ask a question. When i was in my day 10 or 11 i don't remember, I woke up 3am very horny and I did rubbed my penis against the bed (prone masturbation) for 4-5 seconds then I realized what I was doing and I stopped, smoked a cigarrete and went to sleep, Is this a relapse ? Ty for feedback.
      1. soelvdollar
        soelvdollar
        Hey man, nah don't worry about that. When we're sleeping we're unconscious and at that the time you did it, you were probably still a little unconscious and in a state between being awake and sleeping, and if it was for 4-5 seconds then that doesn't matter at all :) What day are you on now? :)
        May 10, 2020
        Fenris the Dread Wolf likes this.
      2. kamov
        kamov
        Hello!! Im on day 17
        Besides that episode in the bed i didnt watch P, no M and still no O. The only problem is when i see a girl on instagram or some erotic scene on tv but i try to stay away from that
        May 10, 2020
      3. soelvdollar
        soelvdollar
        Nice man, good job!
        YEah stay aware about stuff like instagram, that can definitely trigger something, but sounds like you're doing great :)
        May 10, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 18, 1998 (Age: 25)

Signature

[​IMG]