1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Sleeping_Beauty
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Apr 5, 1995 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

Sleeping_Beauty

Fapstronaut, Female, 29

90 days... :o Can't believe it. Feb 6, 2017

1. Owari
      Owari
      Just to state: I've been trying out cold showers the past few days and it's incredible! The urges usually go away but the issue is motivating myself to actually take one.
      1. PJason and Sleeping_Beauty like this.
      2. Owari
        Owari
        Recently I've been doing pep talks to motivate myself which works! Thank you for your suggestion!
        Jul 21, 2016
      3. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        I'm so glad it's helped you! :) Pep talks are good, maybe I should try that.
        Jul 21, 2016
      4. Owari
        Owari
        You have helped me! Yeah, pep talks are good, mainly because they'll remind you of why you're doing it in the first place.
        Jul 21, 2016
    2. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      On my past relapse days I've allowed myself as much MO as I want. Well I think I need to change that.
      1. Owari and warchamp like this.
      2. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        At the end of my current goal, I'll only allow M to O one time. I feel like making myself go without PMO for a long time, then suddenly binging, might be even harder on my body than consistent PMO.
        Jul 15, 2016
      3. Owari
        Owari
        This is actually the same for me! I few days ago on a relapse I PMO'ed 4 times. The worse part is that it never feels good to begin with, particularly after the first one.
        Jul 19, 2016
      4. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        It's so true that PMO doesn't feel as good as you think it will. Last time I experienced that as well. It's good for me to remember, "PMO is not the answer"
        Jul 21, 2016
    3. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      Not sure if it's nofap or the vitamin B12 injection I got, but I'm feeling a lot more energy now :D I'll give credit to both.
      1. Owari and Gdog like this.
    4. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      Am I the only one who keeps having periods of being unable to post any comments?
      1. mlang284, Deleted Account and Owari like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Owari
        Owari
        You're welcome! Good luck!
        Ganbattene!
        Jul 15, 2016
      4. mlang284
        mlang284
        Japanese is such a beautiful and useful language! Owari has some great resources. Another is alljapaneseallthetime.com (AJATT). If you're learning hiragana, I'd enjoy hearing about what techniques you're using to learn the characters.
        Jul 21, 2016
      5. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        Ahh thank you so much!! :)
        Jul 21, 2016
    5. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      Another positive result: my handwriting is better, the letters more distinct, less squashed together.
      1. ons.obb_swaha
        ons.obb_swaha
        I take my calligraphy seriously too! Glad to see positive changes in this dimension as well :D great work, keep going!
        Jul 10, 2016
      2. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        Yeah, it's just exciting to see the little positive changes! Thank you so much :D I will!
        Jul 10, 2016
    6. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      Something positive: I noticed today that my visual depth perception has improved. Everything looks much more "3D", weirdly enough.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        @Owari that's awesome!!! Have you tried listening to music lately? I bet it will sound amazing to you :)
        Jul 8, 2016
      3. Owari
        Owari
        I actually have (I do everyday) and now I really notice parts of it more! I'm able to notice the instrumental background and make out the lyrics easier. It is amazing like you say!
        Jul 8, 2016
      4. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        That's great!!
        Jul 8, 2016
    7. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      Okay, I want to bring up a touchy subject. It's a lie that women have been oppressed throughout history. Plain and simple.
      1. Aman1712 and Owari like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        Yes I agree that suffrage and equal pay are good things. Yes, most certainly both men and women should be free to pursue what they want. When I say I'm no longer a feminist, I certainly don't want to discount the fight for those things.
        Jul 7, 2016
      4. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        The funny thing is, I didn't even see any feminists claiming superiority over men for 90% of my time with them. But after a while, I started to see what you are talking about...and it kinda disenchanted me
        Jul 7, 2016
      5. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        You're right, the need to feel superior does stem from fear.
        Jul 7, 2016
    8. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      Experiencing major lags in energy, interspersed sometimes by energetic surges. Is this a part of withdrawal symptoms from no PMO?
      2. Owari
        Owari
        I will make sure to comment on your journal! Try to post on it as much as you can to keep a record of your progress! :D
        Jul 7, 2016
      3. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        Okay I sure will with you to help motivate me! Thank you:)
        Jul 7, 2016
      4. Owari
        Owari
        I'm absolutely happy to help!
        Jul 7, 2016
    9. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      I am deleting all my music that feels unwholesome or sexually arousing. I cannot go back. Posting it on here will help me be accountable.
      2. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
        Lazarus Shuttlesworth
        Interesting, I do have a lot of music that is degrading towards women. I noticed I have become numb to the lyrics b/c of the catchy beats smh lol
        Jun 28, 2016
      3. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        Lazarus Shuttlesworth, yeah...just remember that music really tends to ingrain stuff into your subconscious. I've noticed that it is only half as hard to not M when I don't listen to sexual music.
        Jun 28, 2016
      4. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    10. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      Successfully deleted all pictures of P from my phone already.
      1. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        SUPERB! Well done! You are on the path to greatness!
        Jun 28, 2016
      2. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        ^.^ thank you!!!!
        Jun 28, 2016
    11. DannyCool
      DannyCool
      Hi Haizam and Hisoka4. Let's Be the Master of Our Urges!
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Jun 28, 2016
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Let me know once you watched the above video link. Take your own time. And I will not delete the Comment :D
        Jun 28, 2016
      4. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        Just watched the video-got out my journal and took notes on the whole thing. Thank you for sharing :) It had a lot of really good insights!! I liked the last point about internal income
        Jun 28, 2016
    12. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      Starting tomorrow, I will be going for two weeks without M and O.
      1. Owari and DannyCool like this.
      2. Owari
        Owari
        Good luck! (^ν^)
        Jun 26, 2016
      3. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        Thank you so much!!
        Jun 27, 2016
    13. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      8 days success ^.^
    14. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      Long ways to go though. It's only getting better from here on out.
      1. Deleted Account and Owari like this.
    15. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      So close to doing 8 days...I've already done a week. I feel so proud.
      1. Owari likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 5, 1995 (Age: 29)
    Had a long history dealing with lust, sexual promiscuity, and sexual addiction in general. I want to heal and learn to be happy without sex so I can save the rest of my life's worth of sexuality for the one man I will devote myself to in marriage.

I first started experiencing suicidal urges at 12, but now thanks to alternative health, spirituality, and the support of loving friends and guiding figures, I am finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that freedom from depression is possible. With this new knowledge, I discovered that abstaining from sexual stimulation is not only an important goal in valuing myself and my future relationship, but a part of healing my overall illness in the first place.

Thanks for providing a community dedicated to overcoming sexual addiction, for any and all support on the way, and for the acceptance of fellow members who want to help. Best wishes to all on their journey, and stay strong everyone!