1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
ShadowsDontFade
Last Activity:
Dec 16, 2017
Manage Groups:

Following 2

Followers 1

Self Employed

Share This Page

ShadowsDontFade

New Fapstronaut, Male, from Australia

Death is not sad; the sad thing is that most people don’t really live at all. Nov 19, 2016

ShadowsDontFade was last seen:
Dec 16, 2017
    1. ShadowsDontFade
      ShadowsDontFade
      Death is not sad; the sad thing is that most people don’t really live at all.
      1. vibemaker, I Free I and Merlionno like this.
      2. I Free I
        I Free I
        boom
        Nov 19, 2016
        ShadowsDontFade and vibemaker like this.
  • About

Self Employed
    Humans consider themselves unique so they've rooted there whole theory of existence on their uniqueness. One is their unit of measure, but it's not. All social systems we've put into place are a mere sketch. One plus one equals two. That's all we've learned, but one plus one has never equaled two. There are, in fact, no numbers and no letters. We've codified our existence to bring it down to human size to make it comprehensible. We've created a scale so that we can forget its unfathomable scale.

Signature

While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams