1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Rocketeer
Last Activity:
Jan 3, 2015
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Followers 1

Clerk

Share This Page

Rocketeer

New Fapstronaut

Rocketeer was last seen:
Jan 3, 2015
    1. There are no messages on Rocketeer's profile yet.
  • About

Clerk
    My name is Connor and I fell into these habits when I was young... and without any kind of frame of reference it was overwhelming, and before I knew it these habits were trying to consume me. I know though that I'm responsible for the choices I've made, but that includes the choice to become a part of this community and take back my life! I think the world is beautiful and mysterious and I have way too much to see and do to be stuck behind a computer screen! I'm in love with the beautiful messiness of life and I am desperately in love with someone who loves me and she's the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me... I'm ready for this change and I'm so happy to be here knowing that I have support, and hopefully being able to support others myself.

Space, Earth Science, music, crafting, walking (especially with my dogs), movies, reading, drawing