1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Rika Kibo
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1999 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Rika Kibo

Fapstronaut, Female, 25

1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      You are good. And I am glad I was able to read your story. Thank you
      1. HIMAN_R, Toni7 and TheStranger like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Damn bruv. I entered that journal and saw the 1k word warning and instantly dipped out. Impressive endurance doe
        Jan 25, 2021
        HIMAN_R, The Symbol of Hope and Toni7 like this.
    2. LukeReboot
      LukeReboot
      Hello! I have read your journal and I want to thank you for sharing your experience. I don't know who you are, and I don't know whether you have been able to overcome your addiction but.... yeah I will pray for you, because every single word you said (about the importance of sex ad part of a "love journey", about your feeelings on yourself and others etc...) has reflected me. Thank you <3
    3. Grow_out_of_it
      Grow_out_of_it
      Hey how are you?
      1. Rika Kibo likes this.
      2. Rika Kibo
        Rika Kibo
        I'm doing pretty okay haha. Just facing a few struggles with my mind fantasising during boring classes but nothing too hard to overcome :)
        How about you man?
        May 12, 2017
        Grow_out_of_it likes this.
      3. Grow_out_of_it
        Grow_out_of_it
        I used to feel the same but when you get more and more into it the thoughts vanishes completely. I'm doing fine as well. Had a great day today. Probably one of the best since inception of the month. Feeling very happy. Hope you feel the same. :-)
        May 12, 2017
    4. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Thanks for following me. Even though I don't deserve after thinking that you're post was funny. I am sure you will overcome this in Jesus' name. Amen.
      1. Rika Kibo likes this.
      2. Rika Kibo
        Rika Kibo
        Haha np! What do you mean you don't deserve it haha, of course you deserve it, never ever forget you're someone worth dying for :) I've never forgiven you for thinking my post was funny because I didn't think you had done anything that needed to be forgiven in the first place, it's about time you wake up to the fact that no matter how bad you think you are, what truly matters, in the end, is how good God is :)
        Apr 24, 2017
    5. Grow_out_of_it
      Grow_out_of_it
      Hey! I hope everything is fine with you and I'm sure it will be because you are such a positive person. I hope you dont mind me writing on your wall. I'm actually writing this because I was wondering on what day you are currently at. : )
      1. Rika Kibo likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Rika Kibo
        Rika Kibo
        You're just a great guy man, I must learn from you haha
        That's awesome! I guess we're both in the same boat atm:)
        Apr 26, 2017
      4. Rika Kibo
        Rika Kibo
        Dude, I feel you! I'm used to be exactly like that too! Still a little am if I'm honest here, hehe.
        It's really good that you have a place to express yourself :) Don't worry, as time goes on, you'll naturally find yourself craving for face to face human interaction and virtual communication wouldn't even be enough for you haha
        That's what happened to me :")
        Apr 26, 2017
      5. Grow_out_of_it
        Grow_out_of_it
        Yeah I'm hoping for this to happen. :)
        Apr 26, 2017
        Rika Kibo likes this.
    6. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hey! Thanks for follow :).
      1. Rika Kibo likes this.
      2. Rika Kibo
        Rika Kibo
        Haha no problem! You seem like a really great guy :)
        Apr 17, 2017
        Deleted Account likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1999 (Age: 25)