Jul 16, 1976 (Age: 42)

Share This Page

Righthandman76

Fapstronaut, Male, 42

Righthandman76 was last seen:
Jun 25, 2019 at 9:19 PM
    1. control your life
      control your life
      Please join the challenge PMO FREE 2019 which starts 1st of january, Regards
      1. spaces and Sammyforthewin like this.
    2. Gav5
      Gav5
      Mark 11:25-26
      25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
      26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
      1. TheJokeIsDead and Rising Sun !! like this.
    3. Atlanticus
      Atlanticus
      Greetings! (Good screen name BTW.) Haven't read your 40+ comment(s) yet, but will look 'm up. Meanwhile, I wish you a GREAT year!
      1. laris likes this.
    4. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Hey, always good to have you around. I know you started a post once in 40+, but have you considered keeping a journal going? We'd love to help talk strategy amongst similar-aged people :)
      1. Righthandman76
        Righthandman76
        Hi, thank you...it's great to be a part of this forum! I have considered keeping a journal going, but I'm afraid that I won't have enough to say on a daily basis. I read other people's journals and see that they all seem to have a lot going on in their lives. My life is pretty much nonexistent so I don't know how I could really keep a journal going. May give it a go in the future though.
        Nov 18, 2017
        Atlanticus and vxlccm like this.
      2. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        I just read a comment today from a 15yr old teen who was like "how to do a journal" and he's like write "Daily journal 11/18/2017" and then write some more. You totally can. The community needs you. You'll see, just try it out :)
        Nov 18, 2017
      3. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        That was @Pedro Wastro, btw. You can totally do it, too. Write out all the emotions of the day, good/bad, flat, sideways, or otherwise...
        Nov 18, 2017
        Atlanticus likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 16, 1976 (Age: 42)
    :(:):po_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::D:cool::confused::mad:;)