1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
processman15
Last Activity:
Sep 26, 2016
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 25, 1982 (Age: 42)
Job-seeker (unemployed)

Share This Page

processman15

New Fapstronaut, Male, 42, from CT

Well, here I am back @ Square One. Relapse was only a matter of time at this stage of the game. But make no mistake--I'm back on my feet! Sep 22, 2015

processman15 was last seen:
Sep 26, 2016
    1. processman15
      processman15
      Well, here I am back @ Square One. Relapse was only a matter of time at this stage of the game. But make no mistake--I'm back on my feet!
      1. Stanson7876
        Stanson7876
        Even though you relapsed you realized how important it is to pick yourself back up. Keep going. You are not alone my friend.
        Sep 22, 2015
    2. processman15
      processman15
      When I stop looking towards so-called "stars" on a screen for a momentary illusory high, I just might have a shot at real, lasting love:-)
      1. transmute likes this.
      2. spaceexperiment
        spaceexperiment
        that is the only way to go, good luck
        May 17, 2015
      3. transmute
        transmute
        Not you 'just might', you will. That is the way of nature.
        May 17, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 25, 1982 (Age: 42)
    Job-seeker (unemployed)
    Intelligent man who is prone to doing really un-intelligent, sick, wrong, toxic things, yet still having enough of a soul to feel strong sense of guilt and being in what my Faith calls a state of mortal sin. Self-inflicted spiritual felony assault, basically. Like one of my priests always says regarding sin: "Small s, little n, BIG I!"

Seeking and about to start new therapies and treatments, both medicinal & behavioral that will break this cycle for good! Requesting prayer from fellow believers and positivity in thought & word otherwise.

With the right supports in place, have strong faith that I can accomplish all.

Signature

Best,

Stephen