1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Olaotse
Last Activity:
Nov 2, 2021
Manage Groups:
Learner

Share This Page

Olaotse

Fapstronaut, Male

I pray for strength and thank for all the blessings. Jul 14, 2017

Olaotse was last seen:
Nov 2, 2021
    1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      I just saw your post after almost relapsing myself. I'm on a 9 day streak and I honestly only planned on going 7. It really does feel like the time I'm spending with God is making me strong. I'm going to keep going and I'm praying that God gives you the strength to keep it up. A three month streak is huge so you're doing great.
      1. Olaotse, AM141, Flyhigh and 2 others like this.
      2. Olaotse
        Olaotse
        Glad I was able to help you man, life is not easy and this is one of the hard things in it. So we shouldn't pray that they go away as they are a part of life but for strength to overcome them. This quote is from Bruce Lee where he says he prays for strength to do what is iinfront of him.

9 days, thats good man...keep up the good work for the Temple(BodyMindSoul). Let's do this!!!!
        Jul 14, 2017
    2. Olaotse
      Olaotse
      I pray for strength and thank for all the blessings.
  • About

Learner
    I like learning new things every day, I love life and always look for better ways to improve myself for myself...I have struggled with PMO and I'm taking a step.

Signature

[​IMG]