Nick:3's Recent Activity

1. Nick:3 liked Mr.Chips's post in the thread Any way to stop wet dreams?.

Things that cause wet dreams:- Fantasizing or having sexual thoughts before sleeping. Edging (browsing sexual materials) repeatedly....

Sep 21, 2019 at 4:37 AM
  2. Nick:3 liked Myfortress's post in the thread One Year No PMO.

I recently celebrated 1 year without PMO. Thanks to lots of good support and encouragement I received from my brothers in the Christian...

Sep 19, 2019 at 3:20 AM
  3. Nick:3 replied to the thread Any way to stop wet dreams?.

Thanks guys

Sep 19, 2019 at 3:15 AM
  4. Nick:3 liked DerSchütze's post in the thread Any way to stop wet dreams?.

Prevent sexual thoughts before bed, also do not use certain supplements and drugs before sleep such as melatonin and fish oil.

Sep 19, 2019 at 3:15 AM
  5. Nick:3 liked Hros's post in the thread Any way to stop wet dreams?.

Drink green tea before bed, don't fantasize during the day.

Sep 19, 2019 at 3:14 AM
  6. Nick:3 liked captainteemo's post in the thread Any way to stop wet dreams?.

Take cold showers 10 min before bed

Sep 19, 2019 at 3:14 AM
  7. Nick:3 posted a new thread.

Any way to stop wet dreams?

I have a friend who wants to semen retention, but he has wet dreams when on it, any tips or tricks to stop this?

Forum: Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation

Sep 18, 2019 at 7:37 PM
  8. Nick:3 liked SaiyanSoul's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (OPEN FOR ALL).

Nicely going, remain strong!

Sep 18, 2019 at 7:37 PM
  9. Nick:3 replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (OPEN FOR ALL).

Also on day 36, only 9 more days till super saiyan! Im deffo getting to super saiyan 3!

Sep 17, 2019 at 10:51 AM
  10. Nick:3 replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (OPEN FOR ALL).

Good for you man, ive done martial arts quite a bit the past few years, and theres a boxing society coming to my uni, so looks like ima...

Sep 17, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  11. Nick:3 liked King John's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (OPEN FOR ALL).

You're an inspiration man, keep it up! I'm going to get down the gym today and get stronger! I did a lot of boxing training last year...

Sep 17, 2019 at 10:49 AM
  12. Nick:3 liked EdyLoki's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (OPEN FOR ALL).

Got a clear state of mind today. Im feeling more relaxed then usual, besides of that I did not get any big urges so far. Day 32 checking...

1507133428_giphy-downsized-large.gif Sep 17, 2019 at 10:48 AM