1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
motivation
Last Activity:
Dec 3, 2016
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Dec 1, 1989 (Age: 34)
Marketing

Share This Page

motivation

Fapstronaut, Male, 34, from France

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around! it's time to try again to quit my PMO addcition!!! #MoreMotivatedThanEver Jun 17, 2016

motivation was last seen:
Dec 3, 2016
    1. motivation
      motivation
      Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around! it's time to try again to quit my PMO addcition!!! #MoreMotivatedThanEver
    2. Martha.usa
      Martha.usa
      Tomorrow is a new start. Now what are some things you like to do for fun? Take gf rock wall climbing, learn a new skill, etc.
      1. motivation likes this.
      2. motivation
        motivation
        Exactly, thank you Martha. One M is not breaking all the benefits of 23 days without PMO. I'll analyze my mistakes and get back stronger!
        May 19, 2016
    3. motivation
      motivation
      I've just released... back to 0...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. motivation
        motivation
        Hi Vulture. I'm fine yes, just sad about my gf, i wanted to tell her about NoFap after 1 month. She'll have to wait until the 19th of april ;)
        May 19, 2016
      3. motivation
        motivation
        Yes, loneliness (lack of support i mean) was the main reason. I've to learn to do it for myself and not always count on other's support.
        May 19, 2016
      4. vulture175
        vulture175
        oh so u wanna tell her when u make one month pmo-free eh. hmm or u may want to talk to her now?
        i always try to fight by myself too. i think it's ok, we all do. at the end of the day, u are the one who face your dark side. nobody can help.
        however, sometimes we're fragile too. u don't have to take the word "support" too serious. sometimes just a simple phrase "how are u buddy" can lift up ur weak spirit
        May 19, 2016
    4. motivation
      motivation
      Not feeling the same support since a couple of days. Hard to keep the same motivation when i'm alone :/
    5. motivation
      motivation
      22 days already. I can't believe I'm doing so well! Thank you for your support guys, it makes the whole difference!
      1. vulture175 likes this.
    6. motivation
      motivation
      Feeling pretty weak right now. A lot of urges today...
      1. vulture175
        vulture175
        ne jamais abandonner !
        May 16, 2016
    7. motivation
      motivation
      Day 20. My longest streak since years! I feel proud of myself :)
      1. sean, burningheart and marcpro like this.
      2. sean
        sean
        Well done!!!
        May 15, 2016
    8. motivation
      motivation
      Almost 5 days already, not too many urges. What "scares" me is how I'll feel after the next O with my GF + alcohol this WE. #timetobestrong
    9. motivation
      motivation
      I love this forum, so many positive vibs, as long as we stay together no one can stop us! Take that, you fucking P industry!
      1. vulture175 likes this.
    10. motivation
      motivation
      Too much alcohol tonight, my biggest trigger... it's time to prove that i can control myself!
      1. BushidoWarrior likes this.
      2. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        You've got this! Think about what your core values are. What gets you out of bed in the morning? What really motivates you deep down? What would your eighty year old Future Self be saying to you right now? YOU WILL WIN THIS THING!
        Apr 28, 2016
      3. motivation
        motivation
        Thank you Bushido for your nice support :) sun is rising now, i resisted yesterday and i'm proud of myself
        Apr 29, 2016
    11. motivation
      motivation
      Really happy to have created a Kik group with a couple of Nofap Partners, that shoulp help us a lot! :)
    12. motivation
      motivation
      Just deleted 95% of my P content ! #proudofmyself
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AllanTheCowboy
        AllanTheCowboy
        Can you put it on an external, and then store it somewhere out of the house? Keep it for sentimental value until you're ready to part with it (or have to because you are with someone new!) but not accessible as a relapse-inducer.
        Apr 28, 2016
      3. motivation
        motivation
        That might be an idea, you're right. But if i'm honest with myself I know that the reason i wanna keep it is not for sentimental reasons, it's just because it's hot and i won't have any chance to get something similar. So
        Apr 28, 2016
      4. motivation
        motivation
        So definitely i should delete it sooner or later. The hardest is to do it! :D
        Apr 28, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 1, 1989 (Age: 34)
    Marketing
    27 years old Male from France, I have been addicted to PMO since 15 years.
    I don't think i've already spent 1 months without jerking off since that time.

It's time to make it!! :mad::)

Signature

:)[/COLOR]