1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
mlang284
Last Activity:
Nov 22, 2020
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Aug 11, 1964 (Age: 59)

Share This Page

mlang284

Fapstronaut, Male, 59, from San Antonio, TX

Good morning so far-optimistic for the weekend. Doing more language-related reading and that helps. Best wishes to all on the journey today! Nov 19, 2016

mlang284 was last seen:
Nov 22, 2020
    1. mlang284
      mlang284
      Tough day today,keep me in prayer please, feeling quite discouraged in general. Hoping to talk with a friend tonight who's a good listener.
    2. mlang284
      mlang284
      Continuing but mindful of overconfidence...none of us have "got this" on our own, I think. Staying focused and asking for grace is key.
    3. mlang284
      mlang284
      Very rough night last night, ultimately successful mostly by God's grace...thanks to all offering for prayers and good wishes.
      1. Unas and Tom32960 like this.
    4. mlang284
      mlang284
      A good "free" day today...thanks to God's grace and strength, and your support.
    5. mlang284
      mlang284
      Keeping up the fight! Thanks for the support. None of us is alone in this.
    6. mlang284
      mlang284
      Visiting this site is helping me - and seeing that counter advance. I want to detox for good reasons, including someone special.
    7. mlang284
      mlang284
      The start of a work week...glad I got through Sunday night late which can be especially challenging. Best thoughts to all in the battle.
    8. mlang284
      mlang284
      Getting in a new habit, going to NoFap instead of other pages, especially during the tough times...
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    9. mlang284
      mlang284
      I hope you find the Language Learner group helpful. Never expected to start a group here! Please enjoy learning and thriving today.
    10. mlang284
      mlang284
      For me, checking email etc. and being hungry = dangerous. Getting up as needed, or even considering keeping snack bars within reach.
    11. mlang284
      mlang284
      Rebooting :( but I discovered a powerful trigger to avoid for next time. Keep me in prayer please!
      1. Sojourner7777
        Sojourner7777
        Onward my friend. You've got this.
        Jul 9, 2016
      2. mlang284
        mlang284
        Thanks for the encouragement! We can all feel relief knowing that we're on the right path with support, even if there are slip-ups along the way. It's powerful - but conversely, there is strength in numbers!
        Jul 9, 2016
    12. mlang284
      mlang284
      Remembering HALT....hungry, angry, lonely, tired....if a lot of that is going on, time to get support
    13. mlang284
      mlang284
      Very glad for that NYT Times article...I hope it inspires others to start on the path, like I did today.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 11, 1964 (Age: 59)
    Language learner. The addiction brings me down and I fear it will affect a future possible relationship.

Signature

[​IMG]