1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MJ Warrior 93's Recent Activity

1. MJ Warrior 93 liked XAkiraX's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 9, had a severe car crash on Friday whilst I was on holiday, I was on a quad bike and was thrown in the air and smacked my back on...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:50 AM
  2. MJ Warrior 93 liked Baki Hanma's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 1! I want to cut off my late night work

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:49 AM
  3. MJ Warrior 93 liked hewm's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Relapsed. Back to Day 0.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:49 AM
  4. MJ Warrior 93 liked hewm's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

I messed up today. Back to Day 0. I want to reach Oozaru this time

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:45 PM
  5. MJ Warrior 93 replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 1 I have one week for the Brazilian jiu-jitsu tournament and for the taekwon-do test to determine the 3rd degree rank of black...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:38 PM