1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
M_U3
Last Activity:
Jan 22, 2016
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

M_U3

Fapstronaut, Male

third trial, relapsed, so depressed Oct 15, 2015

M_U3 was last seen:
Jan 22, 2016
    1. M_U3
      M_U3
      third trial, relapsed, so depressed
      1. Icyweb
        Icyweb
        Figure out what led to the relapses and how to avoid those things. Make sacrifices if you have to. Forgive yourself, apologize to anyone you hurt, and move on. Go outside and smile, even if you aren't happy. You've got this, you just need to keep trying, and to try better ways.
        Oct 15, 2015
    2. M_U3
      M_U3
      first hour, second trial. so Allah help me
    3. M_U3
      M_U3
      Alhamdo l'Allah, first relapse at the beginning of my third day at first trial, frustrated a little, but reset my counter again at 30 days
    4. Happy Gnome
      Happy Gnome
      I love your avatar, and the movie it came from! Stars on Earth is a great movie, and Aamir Khan is my favorite Bollywood actor.
      1. M_U3 likes this.
      2. M_U3
        M_U3
        thx alot, this pic always washes my soul with hope and happiness, glad that it likes you
        Oct 13, 2015
    5. M_U3
      M_U3
      I will not trade my dignity and self respect for a few moments of pleasure
    6. M_U3
      M_U3
      No Suppressing, relax and discarge erges as discharging fart or sweating, teach brain how to let it go & not to trap into negative moments.
    7. M_U3
      M_U3
      Never run back to what made you start running
    8. M_U3
      M_U3
      1st try: Day 2.
    9. M_U3
      M_U3
      B'Ism Allah
  • About

Signature

TRY YOUR HARDEST TO BEAT THIS ADDICTION and NEVER RELAPSE ANYMORE, AND GET THE BEST BENEFITS YOU CAN FROM NOFAP, and GET YOUR LIFE STRAIGHT !!!

Everytime you relapse, you beat nothing, you are not getting away, you are still stuck.