1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Loved1
Last Activity:
Aug 7, 2018
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Share This Page

Loved1

Fapstronaut, Female

Respect isn't hiding your shit, respect is giving a crap enough to get rid of ALL of your junk tv, places, etc That are your triggers. May 20, 2018

Loved1 was last seen:
Aug 7, 2018
    1. Loved1
      Loved1
      Respect isn't hiding your shit, respect is giving a crap enough to get rid of ALL of your junk tv, places, etc That are your triggers.
      1. Kcolrehs and Deleted Account like this.
    2. Loved1
      Loved1
      Wife needing support on my husband's process.
      1. i_wanna_get_better1
        i_wanna_get_better1
        Welcome to the forum. Please post your story in the 'Partner Support' folder and we'll try to help.
        May 12, 2017
        Loved1 likes this.
  • About

“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.”
    — Elizabeth Gilbert

To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.