1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
killmyoldself
Last Activity:
Apr 3, 2017
Manage Groups:
Being occupied

Share This Page

killmyoldself

Fapstronaut, Male, from Everywhere i want

Killing my old self everyday. Being haunted every second. Mar 30, 2017

killmyoldself was last seen:
Apr 3, 2017
    1. killmyoldself
      killmyoldself
      Killing my old self everyday. Being haunted every second.
      1. Kanthaka the warrior
        Kanthaka the warrior
        Life is all about learning and moving forward, nothing more than that...
        Mar 30, 2017
        Present Kid and killmyoldself like this.
  • About

Being occupied
    Hi, i really just want to be really open as i am not going to reveal my true identity.

I am a 30 y.o single man. I still virgin(never have girlfriend or have any sex whatsoever). I am a shy and introvert person, and consider myself quite religous when it comes to illegal sex intercourse/prostitution/sex before marriage. I believe on 'sex only after marriage'. But i was a human. A human came with sexual desire. So you guess it right i cannot run from it. I started mastubate since my puberty hits at 11 y.o and i cant help not to do it regularly. I found it normal to do what i did when i was in school because almost everybody did it eventhough i know its wrong. But now at 30's i realised how bad my masturbation addiction was. Yes i not do it everyday but every few days still sucks! My life was literally ruined by it. I am financially, physically, mentally and spiritually broke as i write this. Hopefully nofap have the answer to make myself on the right track again!

Signature

[​IMG]

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." -Thomas Edison