1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Keima Katsuragi
Last Activity:
Mar 31, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 8, 1997 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Keima Katsuragi

New Fapstronaut, Male, 27, from Nagasaki

As invincible as anyone can be, but sometimes I still feel the urge to mess everything up. Not like I WANT TO but I feel like I HAVE TO. Oct 11, 2016

Keima Katsuragi was last seen:
Mar 31, 2017
    1. Keima Katsuragi
      Keima Katsuragi
      As invincible as anyone can be, but sometimes I still feel the urge to mess everything up. Not like I WANT TO but I feel like I HAVE TO.
      1. vibemaker likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 8, 1997 (Age: 27)
    If I were to describe my life in 1 word, that'd be 'condescending miserable.' Oops, 2 words actually.

Now let me explain; I had this all around just amazing gf when I was a high school student that I kept dating until the last year. And now we're back together again but I'm still pretty much just a dirtbag. Why?

Because I fap.
    Yeah. Luckily I never have since we decided to start over, but as you know I don't know where or when my not-fapping term will end with soul crushing regret, which you guys must be so familiar with.

By the way I'm Japanese and I'm not about to try and sound like a discriminatory stupid, but my gf is freakin sincere. Like Japanese-sincere. She didn't even get mad when I told her why I'm such garbage with as much shame as anyone could possibly get.

So my life is now focused on this only one point; I want to make her proud of not having abandoned me.
    She's pretty much my Jesus. Really, so I don't feel like fapping on another girl in the first place but man, even when your gf is the equivalent to your only God the urge to masturbate feels pretty urgent.

But I'm determined to just go and kill myself or at least beat me up to somewhere near death once I fail to resist the temptation and fap so hopefully you guys will take a good Obamacare of me so I won't have to kill anyone.