1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Jersey
Last Activity:
Jul 5, 2016
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Jersey

Fapstronaut, Male

Every beginning is worthy. Jul 5, 2016

Jersey was last seen:
Jul 5, 2016
    1. Jersey
      Jersey
      Day 30!!! Yeah! I did it! But not happy at 100%: two p relapses in the month. Now things are more clear and I know a lot much of myself.
    2. Jersey
      Jersey
      I had some p relapses, which makes me feel not 100% happy. But it was good because now I know better my problem and where to put my efforts.
    3. Jersey
      Jersey
      Just one day for achieving my first Nofap period of 30 days in my whole life!!
    4. Jersey
      Jersey
      Bad day today. I spent most of the afternoon watching p. I did not M, but this is not the life I want. I need to stop p and sexual thoughts.
      1. Jason Bradford Smaha 2
        Sep 26, 2015
    5. Jersey
      Jersey
      A whole day resisting all the temptations. I'm alone at home, with internet in front of me and I do not pmo. This is just awesome.
    6. Jersey
      Jersey
      New decision: avoid ANY triggering image and reduce my time at computer/web.
      1. ronswanson likes this.
    7. Jersey
      Jersey
      Yesterday I fell I saw some p images. I resisted to m which is great but not enough. Now I'm dealing with those fk images but still strong!
    8. Jersey
      Jersey
      Feeling VERY anxious. My brain is still giving me ideas of "soft content" to search in the web. I know I must not do it, but is hard.
    9. Jersey
      Jersey
      Day 17. I feel good and stable, but today's morning i felt very anxious. My brain was giving me ideas for a pmo searching in web. I resisted
    10. Jersey
      Jersey
      Two weeks. Feeling very motivated
    11. Jodokus
      Jodokus
      I love this quote by Plato!
      1. rodisport and Jersey like this.
      2. Jersey
        Jersey
        Yeah, I found it with the panic button. Did you see my post? Thanks for your help man!
        Sep 16, 2015
    12. Jersey
      Jersey
      Some PMO thinkings are comming these days. But not enough to make me relapse. Still motivated.
    13. Jersey
      Jersey
      Last night few "dirty" dreams but no wet nor PMO. I'm still motivated and glad to be a member of this community. You help me a lot guys.
      1. LiveAnAwesomeLife and Newme95 like this.
    14. Jersey
      Jersey
      4,5 days. I feel confident and more concentrate, more calm. Few attempts to relapse, but in all of them I controlled myself.
      1. Ankur Sharma likes this.
      2. Ankur Sharma
        Ankur Sharma
        You are doing awesome. Keep going
        Sep 6, 2015
    15. Jersey
      Jersey
      Almost 3 days...i'm feelling good
  • About

Signature

Since 02/09/2015
    P relapses: 19