1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
James24
Last Activity:
Sep 3, 2017
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

James24

Fapstronaut

James24 was last seen:
Sep 3, 2017
    1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hi James

I just started PMO. My situation is just like yours as i found out on one of your post "I have ED I assume from overmasturbation". I would really appreciate if you tell me how it is going on your side everything went back to normal? Please reply to this i am very much worried about this problem of mine.
      1. A41:14A and 2525 like this.
    2. grADD student
      grADD student
      Hello James, I appreciated your message on my initial post. For some reason I received an email with your encouraging words, but it doesn't show up in my thread. Regardless, yes it is certainly a taboo thing that some people struggle with. But, we are all on the same road to freedom. Keep up the good work yourself!
      1. James24
        James24
        Thank you! I deleted it because i never know what's acceptable to talk about regarding that sort of thing and I don't want to jeopardize my own friend who struggles with the same issues yours did. My friend would definitely do the same thing as yours if it were to come to light but thankfully it has been a long time since he has actually looked for anything. Thanks for the response and I'm glad you saw my message!
        Aug 22, 2015
  • Signature

[​IMG]