1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Jakee
Last Activity:
Oct 18, 2017
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
July 19
Student

Share This Page

Jakee

Fapstronaut, Male, from Australia

"I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were supposed to do it" Jul 12, 2017

Jakee was last seen:
Oct 18, 2017
    1. Jakee
      Jakee
      "I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were supposed to do it"
    2. Jakee
      Jakee
      “If you want to write a negative review, don't tickle me gently with your aesthetic displeasure about my work. Unleash the goddamn Kraken."
  • About

Birthday:
    July 19
    Student
    Sup. Obviously you want to know about me! So here's a brief underline of me.

• I'm learning code atm (web development)
    • Heavy into games and books, a good story can't be left unknown
    • I've dipped my toes into all trades (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, etc)
    • Fapped since 2012
    • Kinda dense at times, really depends on my mood.
    • Out-going. Can talk to most people. This side of me is going in decline though.

Signature

“If you want to write a negative review, don't tickle me gently with your aesthetic displeasure about my work. Unleash the goddamn Kraken." - Lynch
    “The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.” - Sanderson
    “It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.” - Rothfuss

[​IMG]