1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
J92
Last Activity:
Sep 22, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Mar 23, 1992 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

J92

Fapstronaut, Male, 32

J92 was last seen:
Sep 22, 2019
    1. Whackless
      Whackless
      “A human being has so many skins inside, covering the depths of the heart. We know so many things, but we don't know ourselves! Why, thirty or forty skins or hides, as thick and hard as an ox's or bear's, cover the soul. Go into your own ground and learn to know yourself there.”
      ― Meister Eckhart
    2. Whackless
      Whackless
      Brother J I hope we are well. Tis you know who. “Evey Hammond: Who are you?
      V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
      Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
      V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is”
    3. Whackless
      Whackless
      “The Ego, however, is not who you really are. The ego is your self-image; it is your social mask; it is the role you are playing. Your social mask thrives on approval. It wants control, and it is sustained by power, because it lives in fear.”
    4. Whackless
      Whackless
      “He often felt that too many people lived their lives acting and pretending, wearing masks and losing themselves in the process.”
      ― Nicholas Sparks, The Choice
    5. Commandant Logic
      Commandant Logic
      As soon as you start contending, you are going against the Way. As soon as you contend, you have the mark of self. With the mark of self, there is the mark of others as well.
      1. Whackless likes this.
      2. Commandant Logic
        Commandant Logic
        Once you have the mark of others, the mark of living beings arises, and with that comes the mark of a life span. And when the mind of the four marks arises, how can you achieve proper concentration?
        Jan 23, 2017
        Whackless likes this.
      3. Commandant Logic
        Commandant Logic
        ~ Europe 90-Pg 79 ~
        Jan 23, 2017
        Whackless likes this.
    6. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      if i used your sacral chakra technique for 3 minutes and felt a slight tingling sensation in my spine...did i release my sexual build up and do i need to reset my counter?
      1. Whackless likes this.
      2. TorewannabeShredded
        TorewannabeShredded
        Nah brahh ;*
        Sep 25, 2016
        Deleted Account likes this.
    7. Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
      Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
      “Theologians may quarrel, but the mystics of the world speak the same language.”
      ― Meister Eckhart
      1. Whackless likes this.
    8. Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
      'Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.' - Buddha
      1. Whackless likes this.
    9. Kenji
      Kenji
      "Life is like stepping onto a boat which is about to sail out to sea and sink.”
      ― Shunryu Suzuki
      1. Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
        Looks like someone has been perpetually sinking round and round the wheel again. When will it end? When he proceeds on the Path to Awakening and no longer steps off it hehe.
        Oct 26, 2015
        Whackless likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 23, 1992 (Age: 32)