1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Iceberg
Last Activity:
Nov 5, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1998 (Age: 26)

Share This Page

Iceberg

Fapstronaut, 26

Iceberg was last seen:
Nov 5, 2018
    1. Meditation Monk
      Meditation Monk
      Yo, those rappers really wanna make something out of themselves, lol. Maybe they just should stick to their ideas and not insult other rappers about their music. Just because one person like a rapper has a drug addiction or one person is clean and has no addiction. LIke a christian artist. lol.
      1. Iceberg
        Iceberg
        What point are you trying to make?

I am just curious, and I couldn't understand what you have written here?
        Oct 24, 2018
        Meditation Monk likes this.
      2. Meditation Monk
        Meditation Monk
        Just thinking out loud. :) :) :)
        Oct 24, 2018
    2. Meditation Monk
      Meditation Monk
      yo, what's up iceberg? like your username ice=berg? :)
      1. spaces likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Iceberg
        Iceberg
        Also, out of curiosity, it would be nice to know what state you are from in the U.S.

I have myself travelled there a few times and hope to go there many times again in the future. Particularly the West coast since I have never been to that part
        Oct 20, 2018
        spaces and Meditation Monk like this.
      4. Meditation Monk
        Meditation Monk
        thank you, I could appreciate that. :) But my withdrawal symptom is gone, it was a temporary setback though. And yes, I would love for you to be my accountability partner. I wish you good night and sleep well. We can this tomorrow in the daytime on sunday. I love having intelligent discussions but it is the turns on from my withdrawal symptoms that I still get, IMO.
        Oct 20, 2018
        spaces and Iceberg like this.
      5. Meditation Monk
        Meditation Monk
        West coast? there were a lot of movies old movies back in the 50s and 60s where they made them look like with horses and shooting and that kinda stuff. I live on the eastern side near the ocean. But I rather not you visit me though, haha. It gives me a strange feeling about that, I am not into people because of the person that I am. We can just be "friends" on social media. I could tell you more about the US.
        Oct 20, 2018
        spaces likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1998 (Age: 26)

Signature

[​IMG]