Share This Page

hoping to quit

Fapstronaut, Male, 32

Dark clouds are gone. Today is a new day and a fresh start. Jan 29, 2018

hoping to quit was last seen:
Feb 2, 2018
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend, it's been over 5 months since i heard anything from you.... I really hope you're doing ok out there, you are a great guy and you deserve to be happy and pmo free... Thank you for all what you did for me here, i won't ever forget your lasting support... Take good care of yourself dear friend, may you fare well...
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    2. StopTheMusic
      StopTheMusic
      :

Celebrate with a "birthday week" instead of one day. Hey, why not a "birthday month"?

Happy Birthday!

--> L
      1. Beamer likes this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my dear friend, i hope to see you back here very soon... I miss you buddy ! Stay strong out there, and return soon, all my best ...
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      My dear friend, i hope you're counter is still right, i really hope you're 100 DAYS free of pmo! If so: big congratulations ! Let us know how you're doing ok ? We miss you buddy....
      1. MuscularSherlockHolmes
        May 8, 2018
        Brahmakumar101 and Beamer like this.
    5. Brahmakumar101
      Brahmakumar101
      Hey mate! Congrats on 100 days free from PMO. Hope you return back and let us know more. All the best!!
      1. Beamer and Kcolrehs like this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, i refuse to give up on you, .... If you ever see this, please contact me ok ? All my best, i hope you're doing well out there buddy...
    7. LostCloud
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, i miss you here... Please show yourself here soon and let us know you're ok ... All my best buddy !
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      My dear friend, still no sign of you here,... Let us know you're ok buddy, take good care of yourself ! ...
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      If you read this buddy, please contact me ok ? I'm very worried about you, and i don't have a clue why you left here... You were always so positive, so supportive to me and so many others and one of my best friends... I hope all is well for you, my dear friend...
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend, you're missed here dearly ... Were are you buddy ? Please come back here to the people who love you and care for you... Together is always better than alone , you know that ! All my best, i hope you're well...
      1. Roady likes this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my dear friend, please show yourself here soon ... We're very worried, it's been 6 weeks since you were here... Together is always better, no matter what, so please come back soon... All my best buddy !
      1. Roady, Rising Sun !! and Amal like this.
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, please show yourself here soon ok ? We miss you here ! Stay very strong !...
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, i really hope you're 1 month pmo free by now... Please give us a sign you're doing good buddy, i really like to talk to you my friend ... All my best, we're all here for you !
      1. Rising Sun !! likes this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, another week almost passed, and still no word from you ... :-(( Show us some sign here buddy, ok ? We're all here for you, just come back to this community ! All my best brother ...
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello buddy, where are you ? Show yourself soon my friend, we're here to help you ... All my best buddy, but please, let me know something, i'm kinda worried about you, ok ?
      1. Supra, Roady and Rising Sun !! like this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, i'm getting seriously worried about you... Please come back here, we're all here for you! Together we're always stronger, don't turn away from this community buddy... All my best !
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, where are you ? Let us know if you're doing alright, and if you need anything, we're here for you ok ? You're not alone, whatever the issues, we'll solve them together ! We miss you here my friend... Keep in touch soon ok ? All my best buddy !
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    19. I_can_and_I_will
      I_can_and_I_will
      Hope all's good with you pal, do give us an update of your status :)
      1. Beamer likes this.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Big congratulations my friend, double digits already today on your pmo free journey to freedom ! :-)) Just use this momentum to keep counting the days buddy ! :-)) Stay very strong now!
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15, 1986 (Age: 32)

Signature

[​IMG]
    I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.