1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
HopeFaith
Last Activity:
Jun 28, 2019
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

HopeFaith

Fapstronaut, Female

You can not change what has happened 2 you in the past or where you are 2day. But what you can do 2day is change where you will be 2morrow. Oct 27, 2017

HopeFaith was last seen:
Jun 28, 2019
    1. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      Struggling and back to feelings I need to MO
      1. zero01
        zero01
        No, you need to face all the emotions that have you like this... You are trying to cover up the sun with one finger
        Oct 31, 2015
      2. Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
        Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
        This is what addiction is HopeFaith, it tells us we 'need' the fix, the hit of instant gratification that appears to be the only cure in the moment to the craving. Have you ever read Dr. Lance Dodes' groundbreaking book on addictions, The Heart of Addiction? I would highly recommend looking for it at a library of you haven't. Be well.
        Oct 31, 2015
      3. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        Never read that. Will try if you recommend it. I just feel honey rather than addicted :(
        Nov 1, 2015
        vxlccm likes this.
    2. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      Having old insecurities surfacing up now, the issues I have been sweeping under my carpet for years. Can't take the pain.
    3. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      I feel I need to get out there and make my life happen but still procrastinating and not really doing anything about that.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        Procrastination habit of 20 years.
        Oct 30, 2015
        vxlccm likes this.
      3. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        Nevertheless it is huge improvement for me and I am cherishing every minute of it.
        Oct 30, 2015
        vxlccm likes this.
      4. Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
        Oct 31, 2015
    4. Toven
      Toven
      Hi Hope, how are you doing? You seem to be busy here. Well done. Keep it up.
      1. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        I am honestly having the time of my life time here. I am so busy talking to nice people I forgot I had MO problem.
        Oct 30, 2015
        vxlccm likes this.
    5. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      I am enjoying my journey now with the greatest people supporting me. Thank you.
    6. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      Goodby day 5 and welcome day 6:) Made it, but even my asshole is feeling swollen now.
    7. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      I still need to deal with my bodily urges but at least this time my brain is on my side with no rumbling confusion at the background.
      1. LEPAGE, vxlccm and RE:covery like this.
    8. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      I understood how our vital energy attracts other positive things. I see how wasted energy attracts bad things into our lives.
      1. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Fascinating insight!
        Oct 28, 2015
        vxlccm likes this.
      2. Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
        Oct 30, 2015
    9. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      Although my body is recovering from all the energy I have thrown away over the years I am considering myself cured as of today.
    10. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      Zombie land and walking dead brain cells. I do not remember what I said to whom anymore. Celebrating my day 3 today.
      1. vxlccm and Don Gately like this.
    11. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      Feeling lonley now. Over active now and scared to stop talking. Cannot really face my life. There is nothing in it.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        It is nice to be treated like a man by a man to be honest. Never experienced it before. Always knew man were different with men, now I KNOW :) Interesting experience I must say :) Learning huge amour about how you all think ;) This is the best lesson of my life ;)
        Oct 27, 2015
      3. Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
        Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
        Do not be afraid of the pain. I also feel this way. Manifestation is a skill best used by the virtuous and wise, become virtuous, kind, and wise and you will attract abundance and joy into your life and slowly you will start to feel content and whole, even when alone.
        Oct 30, 2015
      4. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        I never ever felt content when alone. I cannot even comprehend that concept at present. Even prayer does not help me there.
        Nov 1, 2015
    12. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      There is so many people helping me I have no choice but to succeed this time round. Grateful for everyone who stands by me.
      1. LEPAGE, vxlccm, Aladdin_78 and 2 others like this.
    13. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      Shame people in real life are not us supportive as PMO addicts. I have been isolated recently but now I feel I belong here.
      1. LEPAGE, vxlccm, Aladdin_78 and 4 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        Yes, you are right. It is like a curse to mention to somebody that I am struggling. Nobody is interested. But do you know what? I think most of them are faping anyway but do not know they have an issue. We are the lucky ones who can make a positive change.
        Oct 24, 2015
        vxlccm likes this.
      4. Chastity is joyful
        Chastity is joyful
        Yes we are lucky to have found suport in each other's. We are not afraid of admitting that we had/have a problem. Denial is only going to make you more miserable in the long term. Talk about things is the first step to victory. Our purpose here is clear, to help each others, the best way we can.
        Oct 24, 2015
      5. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        I think it is you helping me to be honest. You made it and you feel content with your life although you are nearly 12 years younger than me. I have so much to learn from you. Thank you for everything.
        Nov 1, 2015
        vxlccm likes this.
    14. Iwant2Quit2015
      Iwant2Quit2015
      Hi there, a friend told me once that I will fall. Having said that his following statement was You Have To Get Up. I'm new to this site but I've fallen so many times and I continue to get up. Take a stand and try not to dwell on the past. When you are feeling that itch, try and take your mind off of it and do something else. Thank you for your response.
      1. HopeFaith likes this.
      2. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        Thank you. Already bit better, my clock is ticking now. 12h:) second streak. Falling down made me realise I have a problem even more. I just thought I would jump in and succeed straightaway ;( Need to try harder next time.
        Oct 24, 2015
        vxlccm likes this.
      3. Iwant2Quit2015
        Iwant2Quit2015
        Like you, I had become addicted to so many things in the past. With God's help I was able to get rid of two devils in the past (cursing and alcoholism). Those were nothing to quit compared with problem of me just wanting to get off. This fixation has taken me 30 yrs. It's not an easy thing to conquer. But all I can say is to take a stand and plant your feet.
        Oct 24, 2015
      4. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        If you do not get a grip now, the next 30 years will pass by life this. Do you want to be a fapping grandfather to your grand children one day? At least try. Learn what you can. They have good materials. It is hard but the benefits of quting are marvellous. If you were a meth addict wouldn't you want to stop? They think meth is nice too...
        Oct 24, 2015
        vxlccm likes this.
    15. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      My first 5 days were great, Got my first relapse last night :( But trying again today ;) This is harder than I expected.
      1. vxlccm and Chastity is joyful like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        it's okay just try to avoid being alone all the time ( that's the thing i'm doing and it works it's hard but a goodstep to start with ) . good luck
        Oct 24, 2015
      3. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        Kind of hard at present for me but will do my best. Thanks for the tap.
        Oct 24, 2015
        vxlccm likes this.
      4. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        you're welcome ^^
        Oct 25, 2015
  • About

5,15, 25, 39, 17, 124, 31,64, 23, 4,4,3,1, 26, 37, 10,10,1,11, 24,27, 71, 9, 3, 33,6, 17, 17, 1, 24, 4, 14, 16, 46, 14, 12, 3, 14, 11,9, 12, 19, 15, 5, 12, 3, 9, 4, 14, 16, 9, 17, 9, 40, 14, 40,6, 29,

23/04/19

233 days long streak off anti depressants that controlled my anxiety and fear was broken. Started new one in Jan 2017.

Show me what you want me to see, and take me where you want me to go.