1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Hawkstrattus
Last Activity:
Oct 25, 2022
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 29, 2000 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

Hawkstrattus

Fapstronaut, Male, 23

Hawkstrattus was last seen:
Oct 25, 2022
    1. Cobra
      Cobra
      Hey. How is it like 160+ days of Nofap?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Hawkstrattus
        Hawkstrattus
        Morning wood is back and I don't get boners all the time like I used to. I'm more attracted to women and can appreciate individual beauty more. I am learning to resist desires and valuable life skills, but also finding out who I truly am.
        Jan 30, 2018
        Cobra likes this.
      3. Hawkstrattus
        Hawkstrattus
        changing my self value from what others think about myself to my life's purpose. If I didn't stop PMO it'd have been horrible, I'd never have made it this far, it literally changed my entire life. Sometimes only after a while you can see all the benefits, nofap is breaking down the walls, but you still have to walk forward.
        Jan 30, 2018
        Cobra likes this.
      4. Hawkstrattus
        Hawkstrattus
        There were times my mind convinced me I gained nothing, but that's simply not true. Don't believe everything you think cause an addictive mind has no morals. It will lie, cheat, and try to force you to what it wants, leaving you empty and hollow inside saying "this was not worth it". This isn't NoFap, this is your life :)
        Jan 30, 2018
        Cobra likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 29, 2000 (Age: 23)

Signature

[​IMG]