1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Hailz
Manage Groups:
Stay at Home Mum

Share This Page

Hailz

Fapstronaut, from Australia

Never felt so alone :'( Apr 14, 2015

1. Whiskeyjack
      Whiskeyjack
      Hey Hayley !
      How are you ? I hope you are well.
      Do you know where ML is ?
      Reply soon !
      Stay strong.
      1. Hailz
        Hailz
        Hi, I'm doing well, thanks :) No, I haven't heard from her for ages and have no way of contacting her now that she appears to have deleted her account. I hope she is okay.
        Aug 7, 2015
    2. Monster Carrot
      Monster Carrot
      We miss you :(
    3. Dizzy Lotus
      Dizzy Lotus
      Hi, I really appreciate your presence.
      1. Hailz likes this.
      2. Hailz
        Hailz
        Thanks :) That means a lot - it's hard being in the minority here.
        May 8, 2015
    4. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Thank you for touching us with your presence. Stay strong.
    5. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Healing words are what we all should speak. Hurtful words have no place here. I am so sorry for your hurt. You are loved and embraced and missed.
    6. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      So glad to hear from you. Thank you so much for responding to my journal. My prayers are with you. I am so sorry that you experienced such hurt on here. This should be a place of grace and encouragement and words of kindness and love.
      1. headedup likes this.
    7. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Wanted to check on you. We miss you and want to encourage you. You are in many thoughts and prayers.
      1. Hailz
        Hailz
        Thank you for the post, it means a lot to me :) Things have been hard lately, but I will be okay. I have gone one month without PMO and am determined not to ruin it!

I miss writing in my journal and receiving that encouragement, and I keep wondering if I did the right thing by deleting it... but that one post hurt me a great deal and left me feeling like the worst wife on the planet.
        Apr 20, 2015
      2. Hailz
        Hailz
        Hope you're doing okay :) Thanks for the prayer, and I will be praying for you too.
        Apr 20, 2015
    8. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Prayers and grace to you. You are not alone...even if it does feel that way.
      1. Kurapika, NoBrainer and M L like this.
    9. Hailz
      Hailz
      Never felt so alone :'(
      1. Gentleman WriterDreamer
        Gentleman WriterDreamer
        The awesome people in the community here have got your back. Keep heart we are with you : ) Love and strength
        Apr 14, 2015
      2. Intello
        Intello
        That's an opportunity to prove once again that you are the master of your mind, body and spirit. You're not alone. the whole community is fighting too. Keep it up Hailz we support you!
        Apr 14, 2015
  • About

Stay at Home Mum
    I am a 24 year old married Catholic.

Music, Reading, Running, Craft

Signature

"With God all things are possible."