1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
god0fthunder
Last Activity:
Dec 27, 2013
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Followers 1

Customer Service

Share This Page

god0fthunder

New Fapstronaut, from Birmingham, AL

god0fthunder was last seen:
Dec 27, 2013
    1. There are no messages on god0fthunder's profile yet.
  • About

Customer Service
    Love. The great aspiration. The great search. The great longing...

Love is no mere feeling. It is an action. It is a choice. It is often a battle.

Love is the Revolution.

Be Revolutionary.

You know the Greeks didn't write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: "Did he have passion?"

I pray that when I die, they will ask that question and the answer will be a resounding "yes."

I want to be mad. I want to be are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, to be the one who never yawns or says a commonplace thing, but burns, burns, burns, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.

I want to be an example in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. I want to inspire. I want to leave a legacy. I want to give this world motion that carries on when I'm gone. I want to be a man known for his actions. I want to be a man known for his love. I want to be a barbarian. I want to be a man of passion. I want to be a man after God's own heart.