1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Formysons
Last Activity:
May 23, 2015
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Military

Share This Page

Formysons

Fapstronaut, Male, from Georgia USA

Woke with morning wood. Had a choice to make. Decided to run 10x100 yds sprints. Feels good to make good choices. May 22, 2015

Formysons was last seen:
May 23, 2015
    1. Formysons
      Formysons
      Woke with morning wood. Had a choice to make. Decided to run 10x100 yds sprints. Feels good to make good choices.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. transmute
        transmute
        Lol diamondboi,

2 miles ain't nothin Formysons, but then I use to run in high school. You should do 5 milers once a week that will get you more than ready son. At least some 3 milers couple times a week. The energy from jogging kicks in after 3 miles imo. Try running a mile as fast as you can is another good way to train for a 2 miler.

Anyways wish you the best
        May 23, 2015
      3. Formysons
        Formysons
        Thanks Transmute. I'll give it a try.
        May 23, 2015
      4. transmute
        transmute
        Do. Or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
        May 23, 2015
    2. Formysons
      Formysons
      Staying up late not a good idea. Temptation high, but read NoFap post and made the right choice. Glad I did.
    3. Formysons
      Formysons
      So how do I get the tracker? New guy needs help. Thanks
      1. Anne-Dauphine
        Anne-Dauphine
        Click on anyone's counter and it will redirect you to the page to create one :)
        May 21, 2015
      2. Formysons
        Formysons
        Thanks Anne
        May 21, 2015
    4. Formysons
      Formysons
      Day 5 NoFap
      1. Nithin Adarsh likes this.
      2. Nithin Adarsh
        Nithin Adarsh
        Keep on going! :) good luck :)
        May 20, 2015
  • About

Military
    Born in 1963. Married since 1986 four boys. US Army Reserves. Avid weight lifter since 9th grade. College power lifter. Best bench 410 best squat 600. Now days I don't ever max out, but still bench over 300.

Very supportive wife and strong desire to influence sons with the positive benefits of NoFap.

Work with soldiers and veterans dealing with issues of PTSD and suicide and have experienced the issues of PTSD as well.

Faith, Family and Friends and the gym are vital components to success as is this community at NoFap.