Fallensoldier1's Recent Activity

1. Fallensoldier1 replied to the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

Sometimes I have pelvic floor discomfort and in my anus. But I have hemroids before so it might be those right now again.

May 18, 2019 at 3:27 PM
  2. Fallensoldier1 replied to the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

I hear you man! At least you got a jump on me! I am going to be 31 this year.

May 18, 2019 at 3:25 PM
  3. Fallensoldier1 liked Big Lebowski's post in the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

For sure my man. I think every severe case out there would say the same. There is a light at the end of the tunnel I believe and coming...

May 18, 2019 at 3:23 PM
  4. Fallensoldier1 replied to the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

I went to the doctor today for a sinus infection. I’m big into holistic healing and natural remedies, but I couldn’t get anything to...

May 18, 2019 at 2:44 PM
  5. Fallensoldier1 liked Freeddom_Taker's post in the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

Yeah man just like you said, also it came as a bundle of symptoms out of nowhere. Since last week I haven't felt good. It feels like a...

May 18, 2019 at 2:18 PM
  6. Fallensoldier1 replied to the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

I was sure hoping you would comment! I have read lots of your posts about these terrible PAWS symptoms. Man this is so hard. Like I...

May 18, 2019 at 2:18 PM
  7. Fallensoldier1 liked C.HNF's post in the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

I did experience teeth chattering in my first and longest streak ever، so I'd say it's commonplace among rebooters.

May 18, 2019 at 2:16 PM
  8. Fallensoldier1 replied to the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

Yes and yes. Restless leg syndrome also and real figity. I have a few times almost felt like lightening bolts or electricity through my body

May 17, 2019 at 10:20 PM
  9. Fallensoldier1 liked Freeddom_Taker's post in the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

Have you experienced nerves tingling sensation throughout your body or Head? Did you also have burning skin?

May 17, 2019 at 10:19 PM
  10. Fallensoldier1 replied to the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

Yes you are very lucky you caught it early!!

May 17, 2019 at 8:59 PM
  11. Fallensoldier1 liked Anonymous86's post in the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

I see. I hope I'm in flatline because I binged and orgasmed and flatline seemed to have happened! Scary shit.

May 17, 2019 at 8:58 PM
  12. Fallensoldier1 replied to the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

Well to be honest I haven’t binged a lot! When I do relapse I catch myself a couple days after and get back on track. I haven’t had sex...

May 17, 2019 at 7:29 PM
  13. Fallensoldier1 replied to the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

The crazy thing is living two lives. Trying to show everyone I’m normal and happy, and feed the addiction in private. I have low self...

May 17, 2019 at 7:27 PM
  14. Fallensoldier1 replied to the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

I have been PMO’ing since I was young, around 10-11 probably, I am 30 now. I remember doing it before puberty before semen even came...

May 17, 2019 at 7:25 PM
  15. Fallensoldier1 replied to the thread Yet another withdrawal symptom thread..

Well I have been in some flatlines and yes they are terrible!

May 17, 2019 at 7:03 PM