1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
DBug
Last Activity:
Jan 24, 2022
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

DBug

Fapstronaut, Male, from Austria

Didn't work. Trying again now - 4 months later. Go me! Jun 1, 2018

DBug was last seen:
Jan 24, 2022
    1. DBug
      DBug
      Day 49-0. I failed. Stumbled upon a hentei-site yesterday and quit after a 1-2 minutes however the trigger was pulled. Today I binged psubs
      1. marcpro likes this.
      2. DBug
        DBug
        for a few hours. At least I didn't PMO - that's something I guess - hence the new count. Will edit the signature counters @home. Brainfog is back and we'll see how energy is tomorrow morning.
        Sep 25, 2016
      3. DBug
        DBug
        Uni starts in 10 days so I have the chance to make some progress again before it starts. Also think about telling someone in real life. It might help and I trust them. Now enough self-loathing and back on the horse :)
        Sep 25, 2016
    2. DBug
      DBug
      Day 48. Average day. Was nice! Steering forward. Greetings!
      1. ☘Lucky☘ likes this.
    3. DBug
      DBug
      Day 47 still. Back from my vacation. It was actually quite nice! Had WiFi but wasn't very active here. Update for day 48 in a few hours. Bye
      1. SMK likes this.
    4. DBug
      DBug
      Day 42. Airport. The dreaded family vacation has come. Gonna make the best out of it! Don't know how the Wifi-situation is where I'm going.
      1. DBug
        DBug
        Also yesterday afternoon I took a nap and when I awoke I hat quite the nice "morning"-wood! About 90-95% - it was awesome - strongest morning boner since probably ever.
        Sep 18, 2016
      2. Newbie98
        Newbie98
        That's a good thing, it'll keep you busy for the next few days.
        Sep 18, 2016
    5. DBug
      DBug
      Day 41. Had a nice evening yesterday overall. Also set my eyes on sb. Gonna try approaching her on the next party. Best regards!
      1. inigo.montoya
        inigo.montoya
        Good luck
        Sep 17, 2016
      2. DBug
        DBug
        Thanks!
        Sep 17, 2016
    6. DBug
      DBug
      Few hours to day 41. Need to let off steam. Had somekind of a quarrel with a good - maybe best - friend. It was entirely my fault however...
      1. DBug
        DBug
        ... he really overreacted. And now I really don't know what to do tbh. I already apologized but (and this is what really annoys me) he still completely ignores me on PMs and group chats like a f***ing 4-y.o. !? Srsly what is this? Kindergarden!? He even refused to shake my hand what I value very much as a basic sign of courtesy. I really don't get people.
        Sep 17, 2016
      2. DBug
        DBug
        I decided I'll try once more in person after my holiday but if he still ignores me then I will be out of ideas... This is just ridiculous - all that for a stupid remark on my behalf.
        Sep 17, 2016
      3. TheRevenant
        TheRevenant
        That guy ain't worth. Don't waste ur time on him.
        Sep 19, 2016
    7. DBug
      DBug
      Day 40! Another nice number :) Life seems to get more stressful by the hour atm. Won't make me relapse though! I got this. Best regards!
    8. DBug
      DBug
      Day 39. Nice day so far. Joint pain almost gone! Best regards!
      1. IR254 likes this.
    9. DBug
      DBug
      Day 38. Had morning wood again - still not very impressive though. Otherwise moving forward and really hoping for a soon end to the flatline
    10. TheRevenant
      TheRevenant
      DBug, u've made it this far ,I'm sure u can make it further but the matter of getting horny depends on the person and how intense his addiction had been. For me, I've almost forgotten how PMO used to be. I used to have sex dreams and then wet dreams but now my wet dreams just happen without any sexual image in my mind. So keep going and I'm sure u'll make it that far to not even know how PMO felt like.
      1. DBug likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. DBug
        DBug
        What I do fear is a strong trigger since I avoided them all successfully but what if I find one right before my nose one time? Anyway thank you for the encouraging message again :)
        Sep 14, 2016
      4. TheRevenant
        TheRevenant
        Anytime man. Well we can't live with the fear that one day this strong trigger pops up and we can't control it so we'll give up. We're training ourselves today to face any urging situation in the future cause we'll most definitely end up facing a few of them at least.
        So stay strong hoping when that day comes, u'll stand victorious.
        Sep 15, 2016
      5. DBug
        DBug
        Well "fear" was probably an exaggeration. I was just thinking about it.
        I certainly won't give up and neither will you ;)
        Sep 16, 2016
    11. DBug
      DBug
      Can't sleep - my room won't cool down. Thinking about the flatline - how long will it last!? Granted it makes abstaining from PMO easier but
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Garrus
        Garrus
        Me too but I just keep it around as a anti-screw up prevention tool.. good job on getting to 39! :)
        Sep 16, 2016
      3. DBug
        DBug
        Ah that's actually a good idea!
        Thanks! I too congratulate you on your 10th day! Keep it going and may the force be with you ;)
        Sep 16, 2016
      4. Garrus
        Garrus
        Haha thank you and you too :)
        Sep 16, 2016
    12. DBug
      DBug
      Day 37. Joint pain much better which is nice. Everything under control. I feel that I really really need to get laid but the flatline...
      1. Enigmatic and IR254 like this.
      2. DBug
        DBug
        Srsly I didn't have sex in 3 (edit) years now but I never felt so horny as I do now... PMO what did you do to me?!... Also fuck the fucking flatline.
        Sep 13, 2016
    13. DBug
      DBug
      Day 36. Thankfully energy is normal again. Still joint pain though. Have nice day guys!
      1. Newbie98 likes this.
    14. DBug
      DBug
      Such low energy today it's ridiculous! Even though I got a good amount of sleep tonight... Tomorrow I'll exercise maybe that helps.
      1. TheRevenant and NewLife101 like this.
      2. TheRevenant
        TheRevenant
        Exercise is a miracle, trust me. If i don't do that even for one day, I would have such low energy too. Long sleep works with good exercise.
        Sep 11, 2016
    15. DBug
      DBug
      Day 35. Joint pain is a bit better now. Also got more sleep than on previous nights. Tomorrow too I can sleep long. Meeting friends later!
      1. IR254 likes this.
    16. DBug
      DBug
      Day 34. Still joint pain, still tired. Family today &men's night tonight! Sunday I wont need to get up early so I'll finally get some sleep!
      1. TheRevenant and IR254 like this.
      2. TheRevenant
        TheRevenant
        Thx DBug for commenting on my status. I can see we're on the same day. U gotta ignore the pains to make them quiet. Just get urself busy doing some routine stuff like learn programming or anything u really like spending ur time on which could also be very beneficial for ur future.
        Keep it going mate!
        Sep 11, 2016
      3. DBug
        DBug
        My pleasure! It is a bit better today. I'm going out with friends again later today so that will keep my mind off things. Programming is a good idea! I still have arduinos around I could have some fun with. Thanks for th input ;)
        You too keep it going!
        Sep 11, 2016
    17. DBug
      DBug
      Day 33. Really low energy and joint pain today. Probably because I didn't get much sleep the last 3 nights. Still got this though.
      1. IR254 likes this.
      2. DBug
        DBug
        Wow the joint pain is still really annoying and weird! It's only in the hand-finger & finger joints and only a bit inconvenient except for my left thumb that actually hurts!
        Sep 9, 2016
      3. DBug
        DBug
        Visiting some friends at the evening and I'm sure I wont feel it after two beers but it's still annoying until then...
        Sep 9, 2016
    18. DBug
      DBug
      Day 32! Kinda low energy today. Meeting some friends in the evening and looking forward to it. Have a nice day!
    19. DBug
      DBug
      Alright so a few hours left to day 31. Feeling a little sad (read about it in the status & comments between day 28 & 29). Doing my best!
      1. IR254 likes this.
      2. IR254
        IR254
        I know your situation kinda sucks, but keep strong. You got this!
        Sep 7, 2016
      3. DBug
        DBug
        Thank you! I really needed that!...
        You too stay strong!
        Sep 7, 2016
    20. DBug
      DBug
      Day 30. Holy trucking shit.
  • About

• PIED
    • DE / anorgasmia
    Gonna get rid of that shit.

#1niceLog

Signature

Be mindful of your thoughts, Anakin, they betray you!
    - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Wise Fapstronaut in a galaxy far, far away...
    #1niceLog #LoGG #TheLoginator #I'llBeBack
    [​IMG]