1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
cornhusker66
Last Activity:
Feb 8, 2019
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Followers 1

Wheel and Tire assembly

Share This Page

cornhusker66

New Fapstronaut, Male, from Kansas City

cornhusker66 was last seen:
Feb 8, 2019
    1. There are no messages on cornhusker66's profile yet.
  • About

Wheel and Tire assembly
    I started masturbating vigorously when I was 12. I didn't think it was a problem until I graduated high school. Ever since I have discovered it was a problem I have been struggling with this addiction. I've been to several 12 step sex addiction groups and still couldn't figure it out. I've tried just about every remedy and still have fallen short.

Now I've been taking testosterone pills to boost my energy lost from this disease and it has been working wonderfully. I have acted out twice (PMO) in the past week. I came here after I acted out the second time. Its crazy how just one picture on Facebook can trigger me instantly.

I've recently made a decision to return to football next year and I refuse to let this get in the way. I'm not going to continue feeding my addiction, but I also am aware that I can't do this alone.

Thanks for reading. Always willing to help.