1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
celticman
Last Activity:
Nov 6, 2020
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jan 8, 1971 (Age: 53)
Teacher

Share This Page

celticman

Fapstronaut, Male, 53, from glasgow, scotland.

helpIng other men by holding them accountable for self defined behaviours, as required by my own recovery partner. Oct 10, 2017

celticman was last seen:
Nov 6, 2020
    1. MerseyPhoenix
      MerseyPhoenix
      Dude, I'm interested in having an AP. Must be UK (time difference), straight (empathy) and available a lot. Would you be prepared to be mine and could we communicate through WhatsApp?

Regards

Steve
      1. Sweet Potato and 2525 like this.
    2. celticman
      celticman
      helpIng other men by holding them accountable for self defined behaviours, as required by my own recovery partner.
      1. Unas, MLMVSS, Rising Sun !! and 4 others like this.
    3. celticman
      celticman
      helpIng. other men by holding them accountable for self defined behaviours, as required by my own recovery partner.
      1. MLMVSS, LEPAGE and Jocker like this.
    4. celticman
      celticman
      Looking to help other men by holding them accountable for self defined behaviours.
      1. MLMVSS, LEPAGE, A leaf and 3 others like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 8, 1971 (Age: 53)
    Teacher
    Ive been holding people accountable for many years, inside and outside of religious settings. As the saying goes "by service we keep faith". I want to empower you to live well.

If you prefer we can simply exchange messages or together we cab write your recovery plan, study your behaviours and share info. I will be expecting detailed diaries and journals. We can do this with or without a direct religious setting. Loosely based on the 12 steps program of AA or SLAA, No pressures or hassle.

If you prefer we can simply exchange helpful messages.