1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
BryceLi
Last Activity:
Jan 10, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Mar 12, 2000 (Age: 24)
College Student

Share This Page

BryceLi

Fapstronaut, Male, 24

I wish I didn’t rekapse Nov 24, 2018

BryceLi was last seen:
Jan 10, 2019
    1. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      The people on this site are winners. Don't let anyone tell you our addictions aren't real and we're just a bunch of 40 year old virgins.
      1. A leaf and StraightEdge3616 like this.
    2. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      What is in your best interest? Is it in your best interest to PMO. Why or why not. Understand what will make your life better and worse.
      1. A leaf likes this.
    3. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      What is the best thing for you to do?
      1. A leaf likes this.
    4. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      There are no more excuses. No more ‘strategic PMO’s’ PMO is forgivable but unjustifiable
    5. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      The power of knowledge and research helps you conquer your challenges. Read and research NoFap.
    6. BryceLi
    7. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      The hardest part of nofap is getting started. OnceI get used to abstaining.
    8. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      I somewhat hate myself for PMO’ing excessively today, yesterday, and the day before that
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        We have all been there before. Its the same shitty cycle but somehow we have to switch that machine off. That's why its a battle everyday but don't despair, all you can do is try. The real failure is when you stop trying. Good luck pal
        Jan 13, 2018
        Deleted Account and BryceLi like this.
    9. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      Another day another relapse(x2)
    10. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      Just relapsed
    11. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      Kind of hate myself for relapsing
      1. 2525 and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        @BryceLi , that is so strange. I am admiring you for coming back and working a program. Please come back we need you here.
        Jan 2, 2018
        Deleted Account likes this.
    12. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      I relapsed
    13. emzzz
      emzzz
      Hey man, how you doin?
      1. Deleted Account and rostronaut like this.
      2. BryceLi
        BryceLi
        I'm ok man. Thanks for asking
        Dec 29, 2017
        emzzz and Deleted Account like this.
    14. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      But I'm doing it.
    15. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      I just joined the everest challenge. I'm scared to even try because Everest is a tall mountain. But
      1. Deleted Account, emzzz and A leaf like this.
    16. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      MI relapsed. I relapsed. I relapsed. I relapsed. I relapsed. I relapsed. I relapsed. I relapsed. I relapsed. I should forgive myself.
      1. 2525 likes this.
    17. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      Urges getting worse
      1. 2525 and Deleted Account like this.
    18. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      Second day without pmo, starting to feel it. But I’m not doing it today, it’s Christmas!
    19. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      First day almost done and I’m not having a hard time. It’s a good thing
      1. Arohamystic
        Arohamystic
        Excellent work! All the best for tomorrow.
        Dec 24, 2017
        Deleted Account likes this.
    20. BryceLi
      BryceLi
      Wish I could let myself fantasize sexually but that’s not a good idea when you’re alone in your bedroom
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 12, 2000 (Age: 24)
    College Student
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    My online pseudonym is Bryce Li. I am officially a fapstronaut. My main goal is to regain functionality of my genitals, as I’m a healthy, fit 17 year-old male who hasn't gotten a full erection in years. I can still get hard enough to ejaculate and often times PMO multiple times a day, but I’m 80 percent sure that I’m not hard enough to penetrate an actual vagina. Feels like I’m yanking at a soft, cylindrical piece of putty.

When I was in elementary school I developed this fun game where I would lay face down on the ground and put the part of my hand between my thumb and pointer finger at the base of my little flaccid penis and wiggle around on the floor until it stopped feeling good.

It was a strange form of masturbation and it made me feel this burning sensation when I was peeing. When I was like a first grader.

This habit stayed with me through middle school, it was at this time that I got a burning sensation straight after I finished with whatever the hell it was I was doing. I wanted to stop doing it but I didn’t because I was addicted. It was at this time that I realized that this was a real issue.

In freshmen year I got a therapist to talk about this with. He is an extremely good therapist who is very well respected and is actually a professor at a uni. He has helped me with so much and my life would be so much worse without him. But there is one thing that I wish he didn’t have us do.

WE TOLD MY PARENTS ABOUT THE MASTURBATION ISSUE. WE SAT THEM IN A ROOM, AND WE EXPLAINED THE WHOLE THING TO THEM. WHY THE HELL DID I AGREE TO IT? WHY DID IT MAKE SENSE TO ME AT THE TIME?

To my mom, it seemed like a self-harming thing. And she cried for days and days over it. It made me feel so terrible.

Both her and my dad were extremely concerned that I would never be able to have sex and have children so they took me to an urologist.

Thankfully, my urologist told me that no permenant damage was done. Woohoo! We we’re so happy.

BUT

The urologist told me to do one thing, and that was to “leave your dick alone”.

Guess who didn’t do that. This guy! *points to himself

In fact, not only did I not stop masturbating, I kept on masturbating in the self-harming way.

I am such an idiot sometimes. Really!

I did end up making the transition from masturbating in the self-harming way to the proper way some months later. But I’m still not functional. It’s been four years (I'm a senior in high school now), and I’ve been PMO’ing the proper way all this time and my dick isn’t functional yet. I've wanted to stop masturbating all together but I've never lasted too long with that.

On the flip side though, it doesn't feel like someone poured buffalo sauce into my urethra and urinating is not a painful process anymore, but I would still like to have erections that are good enough. I've also lied to my parents and told them that I'm 100% functional.

But that is subject to change. Sometimes, I have doubts as to whether or not I can ever be hard enough to have sex and lose motivation to get my erections back. But that's the type of thing that NoFap is for.

Here is my story, fellow fapstronauts.

Signature

[​IMG]
    I can. I will. I must.