1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
BismaBRJ
Last Activity:
Aug 25, 2023
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
October 1

Share This Page

BismaBRJ

Fapstronaut, Male

In the past month I've been stuck with a max. streak of 2 days, but this time I think I'm going further :D Jun 8, 2020

BismaBRJ was last seen:
Aug 25, 2023
    1. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      In the past month I've been stuck with a max. streak of 2 days, but this time I think I'm going further :D
      1. BismaBRJ
        BismaBRJ
        Ah, oops, I relapsed recently, but still! Things are changing.
        Jun 8, 2020
        Meisterkatze likes this.
    2. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) I've recently been thinking of actually seriously doing NoFap again. Wish me luck :) (6/6)
      1. Dojokyoto and LEPAGE like this.
      2. Dojokyoto
        Dojokyoto
        Good luck!
        Nov 10, 2019
        BismaBRJ likes this.
    3. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) I don't think I'll be on this site as often as I used to be back then, but still. (5/6)
    4. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) ... start off with a new spreadsheet (keeping the old one lying around for archive), and embark on this again. (4/6)
    5. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) ... I decide that I should just reset my counter to the last time I relapsed... (3/6)
    6. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) Eventually, with all of this luckily-still-moderate but urgent-to-be-taken-care-of chaos... (2/6)
    7. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) Man, I haven't been on this site for months, and since then, I have been relapsing every now and then. (1/6)
      1. Dojokyoto likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 1
    About page archives: https://pastebin.com/g9edbeTx

I'm not sure what to say anymore, if I want to introduce myself yet again (since what I was is not the same as what I am now, yet my older self is what was in those about page texts), but for now I'll just get to the point:

Just like in my status updates...

Man, I haven't been on this site for months, and since then, I have been relapsing every now and then. Eventually, with all of this luckily-still-moderate but urgent-to-be-taken-care-of chaos, I decide that I should just reset my counter to the last time I relapsed, start off with a new spreadsheet (keeping the old one lying around for archive), and embark on this again. I don't think I'll be on this site as often as I used to be back then, but still. I've recently been thinking of actually seriously doing NoFap again. Wish me luck :)

Mark it: streak started since 10 November 2019, as Day 1.
    (if my streak counter doesn't count up, then I probably relapsed somewhere down the road and was too lazy or too busy to update on this about page, but hey, haha)

(Last updated 11 November 2019, 09:50 (AM), UTC+7)

Signature

[​IMG]
    I'm using NoFap's PMO Tracker! Set up your own here (click).
    What I consider to be better than mere streak counters for tracking your progress: I have a relapse log/spreadsheet, click here to see it! There's also information there about where I got the inspiration from for the spreadsheet, etc.
    It's from a legendary post, but unfortunately I can only have two hyperlinks in this signature, so they're linked to in that spreadsheet. Check the Information section on my profile for more, well, information about me!