1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
badhabit
Last Activity:
Oct 30, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Aug 6, 2001 (Age: 22)

Share This Page

badhabit

New Fapstronaut, Male, 22

I wanna suicide Oct 22, 2017

badhabit was last seen:
Oct 30, 2017
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      We of all people know what you're going through, so please man, there is a way out and you will gain your future in the process. So please at least think about all this, ok ? Let us know if you need anything, but consider some professional help, no shame in that, really not !
      1. 2525 and MLMVSS like this.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi there, please consider the advice that 2525 and others here gave you. You don't want suicide, you want the addiction to go away, that's something else ! There is no better place than to try it get to work here bro, all people here have the same wish as you. We are all addicted to this PMO thing. You can talk to anyone anytime here , no one will judge you, promise !
      1. Knighthawk, 2525 and MLMVSS like this.
      2. badhabit
        badhabit
        Thanks so much for the support, everytime i look at a succesfull story in this site i really get inspired but after a while im back on my addiction-depression.
        Oct 22, 2017
        Beamer, 2525 and MLMVSS like this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        You are very welcome :-) This community is the best chance you have to beat this addiction, but we're not professionals. So maybe you should really consider some professional help. But ventilating your thoughts, fears and so on, you can do here bro ! Stay strong and please keep communicating here ok ? We care !
        Oct 22, 2017
        2525 and Ready to be healthy like this.
    3. badhabit
      badhabit
      I wanna suicide
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Happy Gnome
        Happy Gnome
        Hi badhabit, sending you love. Please remember that what you are feeling is not you. It is just a feeling, and it won't last forever. Don't make a permanent decision because of a temporary feeling. You have your whole life in front of you! Live it! Make your life into something beautiful, something that touches other people's lives.
        Oct 22, 2017
      3. Happy Gnome
        Happy Gnome
        In the meantime, please get help. Talk to someone about your feelings. Friend, family, psychiatrist, somebody on a help line. You shouldn't have to feel these things alone. Reach out to people that can help you!
        Oct 22, 2017
      4. Happy Gnome
        Happy Gnome
        We are here for you friend, and we will walk beside you as you continue your journey.
        Oct 22, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 6, 2001 (Age: 22)