1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Argonaut
Last Activity:
Jul 30, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jun 2, 1971 (Age: 52)
Arts and Media

Share This Page

Argonaut

Fapstronaut, Male, 52, from London. UK.

I've just got up to speed with the jargon here and I'm seeking a wise, cis female accountability partner to oversee and direct my chastity. Jun 10, 2019

Argonaut was last seen:
Jul 30, 2019
    1. Argonaut
      Argonaut
      I've just got up to speed with the jargon here and I'm seeking a wise, cis female accountability partner to oversee and direct my chastity.
    2. Argonaut
      Argonaut
      Respecting women through disciplined abstinence.
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        That's an awesome mindset! Welcome to NoFap!
        Jun 10, 2019
        Viijay likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 2, 1971 (Age: 52)
    Arts and Media
    I work in Arts and Performance Media and I'm a fit, athletically built guy of 6'1.

I'm most interested in going into my chastity journey with the emotional and mental support of an experienced, cis female mentor.

I'd very much appreciate recalibrating my behaviours toward nobler and more productive behaviours, no matter how intense the journey to that end.

I'd like to proceed with a female mentor who'll demand the best of me and insist on such, with both of us knowing and appreciating that the struggle is entirely for my own good.

A.